Royal Princess Cam

ntvsdgrl

Why is the Bridge Cam not on the Bridge? Or is that the back of the bridge? I kind of like when it's facing out so we can see the port, not the pool

Since its at sea and there is no port and it's dark outside, all you would see is the very top of the forward light mast and everything else would be complete darkness. At least when it's facing aft at night you can see something. Check the Caribbean Princess cam, it's doing the same thing.

4u9abu7e.jpg

Or we would could see this as with the Ruby Princess web cam

ysumymy9.jpg

Since its at sea and there is no port and it's dark outside, all you would see is the very top of the forward light mast and everything else would be complete darkness. At least when it's facing aft at night you can see something. Check the Caribbean Princess cam, it's doing the same thing.

4u9abu7e.jpg

Or we would could see this as with the Ruby Princess web cam

ysumymy9.jpg

That's cool. I didn't know it moved

That's cool. I didn't know it moved

When at sea during the day it's pointed towards the ocean in front of the ship, when in port it's pointed at something usually of interest. Check it out in a couple of days when it gets to Naples, Italy to see if its pointed at Vesuvius! :D

When at sea during the day it's pointed towards the ocean in front of the ship, when in port it's pointed at something usually of interest. Check it out in a couple of days when it gets to Naples, Italy to see if its pointed at Vesuvius! :D

Mount Vesuvius as seen from Royal Princess web cam

9147638433_328b220aed_z.jpg

Fully agree that the picture is nice and sharp, but to me the colours are a little 'wishy-washy' (pale). In my opinion the best Cam in the Princess fleet is onboard Ocean Princess. Be nice if all the Princess ships were to upgrade their webcams to the same standard. It's great to watch the ships at sea/in port!

Archived