On Enchantment now...any questions?

Two questions. Do they have the welcome back party on Saturday morning when you sail into Nassau? Also, will luggage fit under the beds. We have four teen boys in one room so need to be as organized as possible. Enjoy your cruise.

Two questions. Do they have the welcome back party on Saturday morning when you sail into Nassau? Also, will luggage fit under the beds. We have four teen boys in one room so need to be as organized as possible. Enjoy your cruise.

I'm not the person you have asked BUT we have never had a problem storing luggage under the beds on any of our cruises.

Tim

Also, will luggage fit under the beds. We have four teen boys in one room so need to be as organized as possible. Enjoy your cruise.

Our large suitcase would not. That was on the new section inside and outside cabins, decks 3 and 4 respectively. The frame supports were are the end of the beds and no way we could manipulate them to squeeze it under. First time ever for us! The beds were together - don't know if that would make a difference.

Sometimes we find that our bags won't slide under the bed because of an overhang of the bed structure. However, if one of us lifts the corner of the bed, the bag has enough room to slide under and not interfere with the bed once the bag has slid past the overhang.

Would you happen to know if there is Adventure Dining for the kids? Our last cruise on the Jewel offered it every night except the first night. I think it was listed in the cruise compass and started around 5:00 pm every evening. The Adventure Ocean staff takes the kids to dinner and then on to the festivities in Adventure Ocean that night. Our son loved it.

Did anyone say how many kids are onboard for your sailing?

thank you for the replies of where to find Park Cafe.

hope since the Enchantment is now in Fl, they will open the roof in the solarium. It was very, very warm in there when we last cruised. Such a beautiful space, but almost too warm to enjoy it for long.

We were having a discussion on Ksawyers review about the theme "nights". S far mojo and pimento format 1 and 2...if you can share what the other "theme " names are for each night ( and if they are the same for the 3 and 4 cruise) Everyone will be able to sort out the best night for specialty dining!

We absolutely loved Jefferson at the pool bar & in the main dining room. Please pass on my email to him: storkrn@comcast.net We wanted to exchange prior to us getting off the ship and just never did it. My husband & I made friends with him and his cousin Sharn at the pool bar. Plus, tell Erdie that "Madame Nicole" says hello. He works in Boleros. Remind him that I was on the Enchant in April & I have been to Turkey. We spoke about his country and he said I made him very happy because I loved his country. Have a great cruise and thank you for passing on my email to Jeffery! Tell him Kevin & Nicole say hello from Baltimore!

Holy smokes quite a few replies I owe all of you. Disembarkation very quick (carried our own luggage off the ship). Going to pick up DD from grandma's, do a little laundry and will reboard this afternoon.

I hope to have answers to most of your questions later this morning.

Any chance of you posting the Compasses and menus?Have a super trip.

I have all the compasses but only remembered to take pics of menus the first night (see attached). If I recall, the order was Mojo, Saffron, and Pimiento (day 2 might be off...had one too many cocktails that evening).ImageUploadedByForums1372682799.420395.jpg.abe3b50a73fe2c0783b031c8f95bc840.jpg

We were on Enchantment last August and they did not have Park Café. We were on Allure last month and I loved Park Café and was glad to see they added it to Enchantment. Where did they put the Park Café? A few of us ladies are going in October and I want to go straight there when we board.

thanks for doing this posting!

This was the best option when we boarded. No crowds and good food. FYI if you are a fan of the Kuemmelweck sandwiches, they served those on day 3.

This was the best option when we boarded. No crowds and good food. FYI if you are a fan of the Kuemmelweck sandwiches, they served those on day 3.

They really only serve the roast beef sandwiches on one day?

Can you tell me if the tables on the balcony are dining height or the short cocktail height? Thanks

M

What kind of cabin are you in?

We only had a (lowly) inside cabin this time so I cannot speak as to the balcony table height. We were in 8093 so a good deck location. I will say if you are not a night owl and go to bed early, this cabin might be a bit noisy for some It was the first inside cabin down the hall from the Centrum. Also due to its layout, the door into the room is on the side of the long wall instead of walking straight in with wardrobe and bathroom on each side. I'm not sure I prefer this setup personally.

Looking forward to my cruise in August - sounds like I will have to make the rounds of the bars and lounges to meet all the great bartenders and concierges.

What time did you arrive at port? If you got a cabana I would be interested in your experience. Have a fantastic cruise!

We arrived at port right around 11 a.m. We did not get a cabana at Coco Cay so I cannot give you any details on that experience.

Another question: Do they have the late night sailaway party on Saturday? If so, do they serve any food?

Bob, they had a "Dancing under the Stars" late Saturday night with a buffet. The weather did not cooperate so the buffet was moved into the Windjammer and the dancing ended up in the Centrum.

Is there a Diamond lounge or just the Concierge lounge for Diamond Plus?

Yes, as a previous poster mentioned, there is a dedicated DL and CL. The DL was very nice, service spectacular. They do reserve an area in the lower Viking Crown lounge for DL overflow, but it never got too full while we were there (most nights between 5:30/6 to 7ish). I would like to mention that on this ship children ARE allowed in the DL. We talked about this with the DL concierge while onboard.

...Bob, they had a "Dancing under the Stars" late Saturday night with a buffet. The weather did not cooperate so the buffet was moved into the Windjammer and the dancing ended up in the Centrum....

Great! So far they are continuing the Monarch tradition. Thanks!

They really only serve the roast beef sandwiches on one day?

Gosh, I am pretty sure they did not have them on day 1 since we did Park Cafe after embarkation, and I was looking forward to them.

I will keep a closer eye on this second leg.

So we are now headed back to the port for part 2. Our 16 month old DD is now in tow for the "family" portion of our B2B.

If I haven't gotten answers to all your questions yet, I will work on them when we return.

Yes the welcome back party for C&A members was Saturday morning in the Viking Crown lounge from 10:45 to 11:30. Our luggage fit under the bed. We traveled with a carry on sized suitcase and garment bag.

Any escargot? :)

It was on the menu but with a note ("based on availability" or something like that). We did not order it this time so I cannot say if it was "available" or not.

Archived