On Enchantment now...any questions?

Doing a B2B. Happy to answer any questions. Still have the paper C&A coupon booklets, no mini fridge in room (guess I did not do my research there), priority check-in for Diamond took less than 15 minutes from car to Park Cafe. Overall great first impressions and a good step up from Monarch and Sovereign.

Smash-

Even though I just got off the Enchantment last month, I am SOOOO envious of you! Sure hope you have an amazing time, because Enchantment is an incredible ship. I'd love to read your review when you return.

Yes, please post Compass if possible.. So appreciate it

I think the dining theme was Pomodoro, Saffron, and Pimiento the last day.. Unless the change it around but pretty sure that should be same..

Thanks in advance and have a great time!!

We were on Enchantment last August and they did not have Park Café. We were on Allure last month and I loved Park Café and was glad to see they added it to Enchantment. Where did they put the Park Café? A few of us ladies are going in October and I want to go straight there when we board.

thanks for doing this posting!

Doing a B2B. Happy to answer any questions. Still have the paper C&A coupon booklets, no mini fridge in room (guess I did not do my research there), priority check-in for Diamond took less than 15 minutes from car to Park Cafe. Overall great first impressions and a good step up from Monarch and Sovereign.

If you are near The Schooner Bar and Shawn is the bartender, please tell him Kasey, Marygrace and Lenny say hi, and hope to see him on Grandeur. He's a wonderful bartender. Thank you.

We were on Enchantment last August and they did not have Park Café. We were on Allure last month and I loved Park Café and was glad to see they added it to Enchantment. Where did they put the Park Café? A few of us ladies are going in October and I want to go straight there when we board.

Park Café is in the Solarium.

Can you tell me if the tables on the balcony are dining height or the short cocktail height? Thanks

M

Park Café is in the Solarium... slightly warm but the food was lovely! The salad bar is AMAZING!!! And the pizza and nachos late night are fab too xx

There is a great bar-tender called JEFFERSON (Jeff). Make friends with him and he will look after you for the duration of your cruise. We were on board Chanti (as we nick-named Enchantment) in April and got married onboard. Jeff was the bar waiter at our MDR table and always looked out for us around the pool. We had a drinks package and pre-paid our tips so he wasn't after that- just a lovely fella. xx

Ksawyercruiser reports on his review here that they had an event on coco cay on his 6/3 Enchantment cruise he went to one...anyone have other info....

I posted this on June 20th.

Just heard from a friend on FB that the Wacky Seagull Jr event (Suites and C&A top tier?) has been eliminated by corporate. This was input from a couple that returned from an Enchantment triple b2b Monday.

I will try to get info on this next week :)

What kind of cabin are you in?

Looking forward to my cruise in August - sounds like I will have to make the rounds of the bars and lounges to meet all the great bartenders and concierges.

What time did you arrive at port? If you got a cabana I would be interested in your experience. Have a fantastic cruise!

Is there a Diamond lounge or just the Concierge lounge for Diamond Plus?

Archived