On Enchantment now...any questions?

Doing a B2B. Happy to answer any questions. Still have the paper C&A coupon booklets, no mini fridge in room (guess I did not do my research there) ...

There is a mini fridge in the cabin if you are in a JS or better.

Would you happen to know if there is Adventure Dining for the kids? Our last cruise on the Jewel offered it every night except the first night. I think it was listed in the cruise compass and started around 5:00 pm every evening. The Adventure Ocean staff takes the kids to dinner and then on to the festivities in Adventure Ocean that night. Our son loved it.

Did anyone say how many kids are onboard for your sailing?

I can check on this during our second leg. Since we did not have DD with us, I did not look too much into Adventure Ocean activities. I do know day 1 was open house/registration and they had a pirate parade on the last night with the kids in the Centrum.

thank you for the replies of where to find Park Cafe.

hope since the Enchantment is now in Fl, they will open the roof in the solarium. It was very, very warm in there when we last cruised. Such a beautiful space, but almost too warm to enjoy it for long.

Agree and we did not see the roof open at all during the 3 day cruise.

Any issues with early debarkation? We have a 12pm flight to catch (no bags to check). We were hoping to walk off with our luggage around 7:30am.

Thanks!

We had no issues at all. Started walking off around 7:35 and was at our car by 7:50.

Have a good second part. If you get any info on the nursery (like hours) that would be great. We had used it many times before but not on this ship. Though if the DL allows kids now......:D

Absolutely. We will be using the nursery on this leg, and can get this info for you.

Did you ever make contact with Jefferson? He is the best bar person we have had on any of our cruises! Please forward my information to him if you see him. Just look for the African American gentleman who is moving like Flash Gordon around the pool deck or in the MDR to keep guests happy with drinks!!

Can't wait to sail on her in two weeks!!! Did you ever inquire as to why they don't open the roof at all? That drives me nuts. I guess we're spoiled by the Freedom and Oasis class ships where it is open.

Did you find out anything about the cocktail party for D/D+/Pinnacle members on Coco Cay?

Also, what time is Park Café open for on embarkation day? Thanks!!!

This is a huge BOO from me. Our cruise is April, this was horrible. It was insanely hot in there.

It's just stupid for this not to be open and everyone should complain about it until they wake up. This isn't winter in Baltimore. This is summer in Florida.

To the other poster:

The Freestyle machines were working on the inaugeral from PC.

Oh... and we've decided to hop back on her in a couple of weeks for a quick 3-night, so if anyone has any requests, I can attempt to check on anything the OP misses. I'd gladly help if I can.

FYI... I'm not D, D+, CL, blah blah blah, and we won't be staying in a suite, so those questions are pointless to ask me. Despite the joke in my sig, I'm a mere Emerald. A slumdog of cruisers to many folks around here.

Any issues with early debarkation? We have a 12pm flight to catch (no bags to check). We were hoping to walk off with our luggage around 7:30am.

Thanks!

We walked off soon after 7:30 this morning and we were home by 9:30am - farther away than MCO. If you don't have a free hand you'll wait in line for the elevator. Otherwise you'll get out of there faster by using the escalator with your free hand.

Gina

Ksawyercruiser reports on his review here that they had an event on coco cay on his 6/3 Enchantment cruise he went to one...anyone have other info....

There was no event on Coco Cay. The Captain and Hotel director invited us to a champagne party at the Oasis bar on the pool deck. It was at 9:30am. We didn't attend because we like getting on the island on one of the first tenders. The Captain didn't attend either (I can't imagine why he "invited" anyone). I understand Capt. Shawn isn't the most sociable. He doesn't do dinners normally either.

Gina

I have all the compasses but only remembered to take pics of menus the first night (see attached). If I recall, the order was Mojo, Saffron, and Pimiento (day 2 might be off...had one too many cocktails that evening).[ATTACH]277510[/ATTACH]

Thanks! If anyone interested, here is link to the menu's - Yes, day 2 is Saffron.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-kit/9/culinary-press-kit/

we loved the Kummelweck sandwich's and had one almost every day! Only on day 3, oh my gosh, I guess it will be soup and salad and other sandwich's until day 3. We really enjoyed all the food here, was one of our favorites

There was no event on Coco Cay. The Captain and Hotel director invited us to a champagne party at the Oasis bar on the pool deck. It was at 9:30am. We didn't attend because we like getting on the island on one of the first tenders. The Captain didn't attend either (I can't imagine why he "invited" anyone). I understand Capt. Shawn isn't the most sociable. He doesn't do dinners normally either.

Gina

Thanks for the info on the Coco cay party. Very disappointing really after having the best parties with John Denton and Werner Zucker. It was a very nice and gracious gesture from the Monarch staff. I guess we were spoiled.

We recently returned home from the EN 6/21 and 6/24 sailings. Captain Shawn was at the Coco Cay event on the 6/21 sailing and was very willing to chat with guests. Don't recall seeing him on the 24th event. We spoke with him several times during the seven days. He does not have a regular Captain's table, but on the 4 day cruise the top tier C&A guests on board are invited to dinner at Chop's with some officers. There also was a very nice breakfast with officers and the Captain on the four day in the MDR.

The event at the Oasis bar on the pool deck was poorly attended both times. Maybe it was just too early for many to attend. The temperature on the pool deck was very high with high humidity, not very comfortable. The party on the island was discontinued for all ships by corporate.

John, Seamus and Werner (and their staffs) deserve lots of credit for their outstanding efforts on the island.

Rick and Deirdra

We recently returned home from the EN 6/21 and 6/24 sailings. Captain Shawn was at the Coco Cay event on the 6/21 sailing and was very willing to chat with guests. Don't recall seeing him on the 24th event. We spoke with him several times during the seven days. He does not have a regular Captain's table, but on the 4 day cruise the top tier C&A guests on board are invited to dinner at Chop's with some officers. There also was a very nice breakfast with officers and the Captain on the four day in the MDR.

The event at the Oasis bar on the pool deck was poorly attended both times. Maybe it was just too early for many to attend. The temperature on the pool deck was very high with high humidity, not very comfortable. The party on the island was discontinued for all ships by corporate.

John, Seamus and Werner (and their staffs) deserve lots of credit for their outstanding efforts on the island.

Rick and Deirdra

Thanks for the update, and sorry to hear the Coco Cay event was discontinued.

Archived