WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN OASIS vs ALLURE??

ohhhhh ya .... loved it I have sailed both and we liked the Allure better the shows are better and the Dog house

Oasis is now doing a hot dog, sandwich type thing on the board walk on sea days.

I agree though, I love the Dog House.

The Allure and Oasis sail out of the same port (Ft Lauderdale - Oasis on Saturdays and Allure on Sundays) and do the same itineraries -- the Easter Caribbean and Western Caribbean on alternating weeks.

I think you will find for any given week the prices for the Western itinerary (Labadee, Falmouth, Jamaica, Cozumel) to be cheaper than the Eastern (Nassau, St Thomas, St Maarten) regardless of the ship due to port popularity.

Correct on this as well as distance to the port...Eastern ports are further away, hence more $$ on fuel..I generally find: cheapest is Oasis Western, followed by Oasis Eastern, then Allure Western, followed by Allure Eastern....not always in this order, but usually...I liked Hairspray a ton more than Chicago, and the ice show was also better IMO, on Oasis.

Big Al

That birthday comes whether you run to Alaska or not! :eek::D

Mine is 2 weeks before you and I wish I had the time to treat myself to a TA for the occasion. So relaxing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh, I thought I could preserve my 40's in the cold weather! I have the time, but, the money?????????

Also, SteelerNation, are you just mocking me because of my car?

548751_4266370589200_2075039804_n.jpg

marion mom:

I stand corrected. I remember when the allure had to clear the bridge. the stacks were lowered. I guess I was thinking that the Oasis had fixed stacks at the lower level.

Doing more research I see now that I was mistaken.

Have a great day

Archived