Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

I made my final payment on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii from San Francisco on the Grand Princess in April 2017. A cruise to Hawaii has been on my travel list for some time. Really looking forward to this cruise!

I'm looking at this trip for Spring 2018. Please post a review when you get back. Took a 3wk/5 island Amex land trip to Hawaii yrs ago. Was wonderful & have always hoped to go back. I think the Grand has recently been refurbed. I went on it about 5 yrs ago. Was a lovely ship & had a great time.

Hi! I'm Kathi and I will be going on my first solo cruise on the Breakaway in October. Everyone thinks I'm crazy to go by myself. I'm newly divorced and I can't bear the though of never cruising again, just because I'm single. I'm a little scared, but even more excited! I'm looking forward to meeting others who love to cruise!

I'm looking at this trip for Spring 2018. Please post a review when you get back. Took a 3wk/5 island Amex land trip to Hawaii yrs ago. Was wonderful & have always hoped to go back. I think the Grand has recently been refurbed. I went on it about 5 yrs ago. Was a lovely ship & had a great time.

I definitely will. I leave the last week in April for 15 days, so look for my review mid-May.

I definitely will. I leave the last week in April for 15 days, so look for my review mid-May (Solo on the Grand Princess to Hawaii).

Hi! I'm Kathi and I will be going on my first solo cruise on the Breakaway in October. Everyone thinks I'm crazy to go by myself. I'm newly divorced and I can't bear the though of never cruising again, just because I'm single. I'm a little scared, but even more excited! I'm looking forward to meeting others who love to cruise!

You are not crazy, you are practicing Self Care! My first Solo was on the Princess Cruise Grand Panama Adventure 16 days on the Island Princess. My second will be the upcoming 4/1/17 on Carnival Miracle. This Corporation "tags" Solo Women, and they take extra care of us. I have never cruised Norwegian so I can't really say, but I suspect they treat Solo Women the same.

You are going to have a blast! There is never a dull moment, you always have Dinner Companions, and I assure you, by the end of the first day you will have to start scheduling activities!

Enjoy!!

Hi Kathi. You have plenty of reason to be excited and no reason to be scared. You will have a great time especially on the Breakaway. Be sure to attend the Solo meeting in the early evening in the Studio Lounge even if you're not staying in a studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I'm Kathi from North Carolina. I'm recently divorced. I'm used to doing two cruises a year and decided that I just couldn't live without cruising. It's too late....I'm already a cruise addict! I found a really inexpensive cruise on Norwegian Breakaway from New York in October. I've been on that ship before- in November 2013. I swore I'd never go on such a cold cruise again... However, I loved the ship and couldn't miss that deal. I just had to book! Just this week, I upgraded from a solo room to a balcony for $42! So, this Carolina girl is going to fly by herself to NYC and hop on a great big ship!! I've never felt so independent and I love it! If I don't make it back to NC, hopefully, someone out there will start a search party...

Hi Kathi. You have plenty of reason to be excited and no reason to be scared. You will have a great time especially on the Breakaway. Be sure to attend the Solo meeting in the early evening in the Studio Lounge even if you're not staying in a studio.

Thanks for that information! I'll be glad to see a role call for my cruise! As of now, there still isn't one for Oct. 29, 2017. I didn't realize that I had already posted and posted again a few minutes ago in my excitement.....so please just excuse that! :')

Thanks for that information! I'll be glad to see a role call for my cruise! As of now, there still isn't one for Oct. 29, 2017. I didn't realize that I had already posted and posted again a few minutes ago in my excitement.....so please just excuse that! :')

Hi Kathi it is very empowering to travel solo. You got a Halloween cruise to boot. Make sure to pack a costume. Enjoy the Breakway. I am soon to be on my 8 solo. If there is not a roll call start one. Enjoy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk