Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

HI all!

Just returned from my 37th cruise & 20th one solo. Had a fun time on the Carnival Vista TA. We had a great roll call group which really added to the enjoyment of the cruise.

Next up... solo on Getaway May 25 Baltic cruise.

Solo cruising is so freeing!;)

~ Jo ~ :)

Don't I wish!! I love the Sun, and the Panama Canal is on my bucket list. however, i have my cruise budget maxed out for this academic year. Unless something last minute and very cheap comes up out of NYC in January. . .

Have a great cruise and enjoy the Sun!! (the rooms are the largest i've ever experienced).

Anne.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Forums mobile app

Edited by Getaway Girl 73

Hello everyone! My first solo cruise is on January 2nd aboard the carnival pride. I'm really excited about this experience. Most people keep telling me how "brave" I am for going solo but I'm simply just determined to continue doing what I love no matter what the circumstances are.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This will be #3 for me on the Breakaway- I haven't been on a cruise since Oct. 2014. Right now they have $50 deposits- final payment not until March so I will rebook in the event I can do 2 promos in a studio (was able to do with an Escape booking last year I ended up not going on)

This will be #3 for me on the Breakaway- I haven't been on a cruise since Oct. 2014. Right now they have $50 deposits- final payment not until March so I will rebook in the event I can do 2 promos in a studio (was able to do with an Escape booking last year I ended up not going on)

I think the only time they had two promos in a studio was cyber Monday last year-- I booked my 2017 February cruise. And all signs point to them NOT doing that tomorrow-- it looks like $50 deposits, which I personally find useless and they've had on and off recently anyway.

I think the only time they had two promos in a studio was cyber Monday last year-- I booked my 2017 February cruise. And all signs point to them NOT doing that tomorrow-- it looks like $50 deposits, which I personally find useless and they've had on and off recently anyway.

I am booked on the 15 January Breakaway 14 day cruise the supplement went down to 50% so booked. Got an amazing deal on the same cruise last year but the drops have not been happening this

year so booked on Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was able to get the 2 promos in a studio last December around xmas and then it ended around New Years Eve. I doubt we'll ever see it again. I find the $50 useful in the sense I am on the fence about June in the event a better deal for that ship comes up.

I'll be on Celebrity's Reflection. Looking forward to the ship and the journey (but I haven't seen anything about other solos or solo activities).

Thanks!! :)

Save

I have sailed Celebrity many, many times....Reflection is a beautiful

ship. I hope you have great cruise:) and to be honest with you, I don't

participate in "solo activities"....not sure they offer them either.

It is very easy to meet people on board though and most cruisers are

really friendly:D