Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

I'll be going solo on Breakaway on the February 26 Bahamas sailing. Not staying in the Studios though. Liked them when I went to Bermuda but it seems like they're efforting to fill Inside, OV's and Balconies, because they're all currently cheaper than a studio with all the Free at Sea perks.

Just booked another cruise (solo;))....going on REFLECTION...sailing

SUPERBOWL weekend:D....that would be Feb 4th.....the game is the 5th.

It will be so much fun watching it on the ship.:)

If this thread is still active. I will be on board!

This thread is definitely active. I started it a long time ago and I am amazed at how popular it has been. You need to be specific -- which ship and on which date are you sailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 42CruiseCrazy

If this thread is still active. I will be on board!

When are you sailing? This is a relatively active list, though it seems we rarely run into people sailing solo on the same ships we are sailing. Which i think would be nice.

Mostly we say how freeing it is to sail solo.

Oops! Sorry! I thought I had put in when I was sailing. Sorry.

October 14, 2017 Regal Princess! Looking forward to it too. This will be my second cruise ever. First being to Alaska May 2015. That was a solo cruise also. I loved it! Not only the scenery, but the ability to do what I wanted onboard without waiting for other people. It was great.

I look forward to meeting people, making new friends and seeing places I've never been to before.

See you then!

Edited by mya603

Oops! Sorry! I thought I had put in when I was sailing. Sorry.

October 14, 2017 Regal Princess! Looking forward to it too. This will be my second cruise ever. First being to Alaska May 2015. That was a solo cruise also. I loved it! Not only the scenery, but the ability to do what I wanted onboard without waiting for other people. It was great.

I look forward to meeting people, making new friends and seeing places I've never been to before.

See you then!

I'm sure you will really enjoy your cruise on the Regal Princess. Be sure to join the Roll Call for that specific sailing. (This Roll Call is for Solos on any sailing on any ship)

I'm sure you will really enjoy your cruise on the Regal Princess. Be sure to join the Roll Call for that specific sailing. (This Roll Call is for Solos on any sailing on any ship)

Already did. Thanks! :)

Hi- I also travel solo because my husband doesn't like to cruise. You either have the gene or you don't! I just returned from my 25th Crystal cruise (the last 8 solo) and it was the BEST EVER! I'm planning to go on Regents new Explorer Feb 3 r/t Miami and Seabourn's new Encore July 1 from Amsterdam to Barcelona just to try new ships, but my Crystal cruises have been wonderful. When I started traveling solo I didn't want to fly far either, but now I don't mind at all, especially if I use the cruise line's air program. If you like the luxury lines, you'll love them solo(price notwithstanding). Enjoy!

Vicki

Sent from my iPhone using Forums