Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

Hello!

I just booked a solo cabin on this cruise, my first time cruising with NCL!

If anyone else is joining, or considering booking this cruise, please give a shout out :)

Did join the roll call for this sailing as well.

Looking forward to cruising with you great people!

Oops... I just learned that the name of the cruise doesn't show in the app when entered in the title of the post :confused:

So, the cruise I booked is NCL Escape 15th-22nd July, 2017 (Eastern Caribbean). It's going to be a great one!

All booked up and set for first Solo Cruise, Have done previous cruises on Celebrity Ships with family, This will be first with NCL and in a Studio Cabin

I'm Debbie and I recently booked my first solo cruise. I'll be onboard the HAL Koningsdam for 14 days doing a round trip out of Amsterdam, the Voyage of the Midnight Sun. We go up the coast of Norway to the North Cape and back. I went to Antarctica six years ago, now it is time to visit the other end of the earth.

My first solo cruise

April 8, 2017 on NCL Escape

I need a mom break and that includes no hubby this time. He's staying home with the boy and I won't have to worry about pleasing anyone but me. No martyrdom giving up something I want to do or doing something I don't want to do for the sake of DH and DS. All moms should get a break once in a while!

Have cruise at least yearly since getting hooked in college in the late 80's, have only travel with someone 5 of those trips. Have done Alaska, Caribbean, Med, and TA. Mostly on RCCL but also NCL,Princess,HAL, and Cunard. Next 3 weeks on Harmony of the seas. I think it is the best vacation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have cruise at least yearly since getting hooked in college in the late 80's, have only travel with someone 5 of those trips. Have done Alaska, Caribbean, Med, and TA. Mostly on RCCL but also NCL,Princess,HAL, and Cunard. Next 3 weeks on Harmony of the seas. I think it is the best vacation.

Have an awesome time. I was supposed to be on her this September, but I didn't like the slides impacting my view, so for me I switched to Oasis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I agree with you....it is the best vacation:D....and in all my cruises (not as many years sailing as you) but I do cruise

at least twice a year for the past 15 years.....sometimes I try to fit a 3rd one in there;)..in all my cruises I have shared

a cabin 4 times......the most recent one was back in October with my sister. We get along quite well but even so,

I realized how much I love having my own space and I doubt I will share a cabin again:)....