More questions from a first time cruiser

1- Would anyone know if there is Sushi on the enchantment?

2- What does it mean exactly by these spices in MDR -first night Mojo, 2nd, Safron 3rd Pimento, 4th ****aki etc etc.

Are there choices that do not include these spices??

3- Is it a must to close your balcony window at night while sleeping?

What do most people do?

Thats it for now, thanks,:)

2- What does it mean exactly by these spices in MDR -first night Mojo, 2nd, Safron 3rd Pimento, 4th ****aki etc etc.

1. There are usually a few sushi selections in the Windjammer, at least at dinner.

2. That's just a general theme for the night. There's usually one dish containing the item in question and others that may be related. There's always 8-10 entrees to choose from if you include the nightly options.

What do most people do?

Regarding #3, many ships have interlocks on the balcony sliding door so that your stateroom air conditioning goes goes off if the door is not closed.

There are usually other choices. "Mojo" is a Cuban-style spicing, usually involving onion, garlic, black pepper, cumin and other things. "Saffron" is a spice made from the pollen-bearing portion of a a flower. Crocuses, if I remember. It's got a mild warm flavor, but is mostly used to impart a beautiful yellow hue to food. "Pimento" is a sweet red capsicum pepper, that tastes like a mild bell pepper. Not sure about the **** thing. Is there some kind of profanity filter interfering. Apparently I'm too innocent to figure our what it should be.

What do most people do?

Dunno about most people, but I close the balcony while sleeping. The cabin climate control works much better with it closed and the draft could conceivably affect the temperatures in other cabins as well. If I want to enjoy the night air, I'll go out there instead.

There are usually other choices. "Mojo" is a Cuban-style spicing, usually involving onion, garlic, black pepper, cumin and other things. "Saffron" is a spice made from the pollen-bearing portion of a a flower. Crocuses, if I remember. It's got a mild warm flavor, but is mostly used to impart a beautiful yellow hue to food. "Pimento" is a sweet red capsicum pepper, that tastes like a mild bell pepper. Not sure about the **** thing. Is there some kind of profanity filter interfering. Apparently I'm too innocent to figure our what it should be.

Dunno about most people, but I close the balcony while sleeping. The cabin climate control works much better with it closed and the draft could conceivably affect the temperatures in other cabins as well. If I want to enjoy the night air, I'll go out there instead.

It is the Mushroom Shiitaki. If you look at the links others have provided to the menus you can see the Theme on the side of the menu.

What do most people do?

Yes, you misspelled Shiitake, without the extra "i", and the automatic software on this forum deleted the naughty word.

The same will occur if you are giving hotel advice for Rome and suggest that someone book one on the Via N a z i o n a l e. :D

Archived