beach cart

Can I roll around a beach cart with my carry on stuff until our room is ready. I am responsible for a group of for boys including my husband. I thought that would be easiest.

I suppose you could. Wouldn't it be easier just to use a rolling suitcase? If the beach cart is longish, it might be troublesome in the elevators.

Teddie

I plan to take the cart to the beach so can it be checked in as luggage?

Does it fold? Is it fragile? I guess I'm not getting a good picture of it. People check all sorts of things.

Teddie

Why do you need a cart for the beach? Just take the bus and carry your stuff in a beach bag. The buses dont allow big things on board, unless its for handicap. The beaches are within walking distance. what kind of stuff do you need to bring to a beach that requires a cart? i just bring a beach bag and carry my towels.

65439_main?$wfpm$

THIS??????????? like I said I just bring a big beach bag to carry around with me. Fits all my stuff, and its huge. I doubt buses will let you use this.. If youa re going to the beach right off the dockyard you should be fine, but there is GLASS everywhere at the close beaches ( so I hear). If you are going to the beaches that require buses, they wont let you have that on there.

Im bringing this, but I am bringing only hubby.

Except mine is black and has yellow straps.

vs1.5.jpg

I I think if it folds and is narrow enough to get through the carry-on scanner than you could use it to push things around on the ship. However,I don't know which beach you are going to, but I would suggest to you that most of the Caribbean beaches are not like the U.S. East coast beaches and do not have the packed sand like is shown in the pictures of the cart, and I think it would be very difficult to push the cart on the Bahamas or Caribbean sand which are usually very "fluffy" and deep.

Can I roll around a beach cart with our carry on stuff until our room is ready. I am responsible for a group of three boys including my husband. I thought that would be easiest.

If your husband is one of the three boys, as you stated, then you have two adults and two children, yes?

No need for a cart. One hand for wheeled carry-on, one hand for child.

If your husband is one of the three boys, as you stated, then you have two adults and two children, yes?

No need for a cart. One hand for wheeled carry-on, one hand for child.

Just looked up a few posts, these boys are 7 and 14 :eek:.

Ditch the cart and everyone should be able to fend for themselves, unless someone is disabled and then completely different story.

Ditch the cart and everyone should be able to fend for themselves, unless someone is disabled and then completely different story.

Holy moley. Um, yeah, what reallyitsmema said.

No cart needed. Leave it at home. Truly unnecessary on a cruise.

7 and 14 can carry a few things. They dont need water toys, they can carry their own little bags around/backpacks. usually rooms are ready around 1. If you are that concerned then just get in the boat later. The sand isnt good be easy to push that thing around in.

Then the beach thing sure isn't necessary IMO. There are 3 out of 4 that can certainly carry their own stuff around for an hr or two

Could also get FTTF to eliminate that

If it's like this, I sure wouldn't bring it unless absolutely necessary

$T2eC16d,%21%29UE9s3wDc+nBRJChkq9wQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

I agree. Yours is almost a duplicate of the one we use for the beaches here in SWFL. We carry it in our van; and, I am convinced that it would not fit comfortably in my convertible.

I I think if it folds and is narrow enough to get through the carry-on scanner than you could use it to push things around on the ship. However,I don't know which beach you are going to, but I would suggest to you that most of the Caribbean beaches are not like the U.S. East coast beaches and do not have the packed sand like is shown in the pictures of the cart, and I think it would be very difficult to push the cart on the Bahamas or Caribbean sand which are usually very "fluffy" and deep.

You are correct; and, we have difficulty with the beautiful fluffy white sand on some our beaches here in SWFL.

Then the beach thing sure isn't necessary IMO. There are 3 out of 4 that can certainly carry their own stuff around for an hr or two

Could also get FTTF to eliminate that

What is FTTF? By the way, I believe all four could handle the stuff.

Amazing my boys lived....raised them if they needed at the beach or cruise they carried it. Funny how quick they learned what's needed.

But living at the beach I am amazed at all the crap people bring.

Tents,coolers,snacks,meals. WTH your not camping.

Archived