Grandeur Questions

Hello to all of you on the first few cruises as the Grandeur returns to service. I would be curious about the movies shown on the outdoor screen and also the production shows in the theater (just the titles of the shows would be helpful if you yourself do not go to the shows). DH and I are on the August 16th cruise. Can't wait!

Hello to all of you on the first few cruises as the Grandeur returns to service. I would be curious about the movies shown on the outdoor screen and also the production shows in the theater (just the titles of the shows would be helpful if you yourself do not go to the shows). DH and I are on the August 16th cruise. Can't wait!

You can find out the entertainment by sending an email to [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse].

Thanks for the tip, but other than an automated response, no reply as yet from Royal Caribbean. Perhaps one of the people onboard now will chime in soon.

Sometimes it takes a few days to hear from them. If you don't hear from them in a week, try again.

Thanks for the tip, but other than an automated response, no reply as yet from Royal Caribbean. Perhaps one of the people onboard now will chime in soon.

...if no one else does, I will be happy to let you know after we return from her the week of 7/26...

(although I too emailed RCI the other day - no response yet as well)

We're on the same departure and would also like to hear from people on the post fire itineraries.

There is a Meet & Mingle scheduled for August 17 at 10:15 in the Viking Crown Lounge. Please join the roll call for the August 16 departure and sign up for the Meet & Mingle Party.

I am on the 7/19 sailing, and doing an "almost live" review. We leave for Baltimore in the morning!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Looking forward to your review! Have a great cruise.

They dont get off ship till tomorrow morning, and probably have to travel back home and get back to work. You can call and ask as well, you will get an answer tonight if you call now.

ALMOST LIVE? COOL! Are you gonna get a web pass? I am NOT doing a written review, but I will take pictures of each nights menu, and see if I can copy a cruise compass as well. I do take pictures of my food as well.

I am on the 7/19 sailing, and doing an "almost live" review. We leave for Baltimore in the morning!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We're on the same departure and would also like to hear from people on the post fire itineraries.

There is a Meet & Mingle scheduled for August 17 at 10:15 in the Viking Crown Lounge. Please join the roll call for the August 16 departure and sign up for the Meet & Mingle Party.

Post 102 of our roll call has the information that someone received via e-mail

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1820421&page=6

ALMOST LIVE? COOL! Are you gonna get a web pass? I am NOT doing a written review, but I will take pictures of each nights menu, and see if I can copy a cruise compass as well. I do take pictures of my food as well.

Haven't decided on an Internet package yet, but we will have coupons for some free Internet time. I may have to wait until I get home to upload pictures.

Here is reply from RCCL:

Rodney Johnson - Comedian

Voices 3 - Group

Unexpected Boys - Tribute Act

Matt Disero - Magic/Comedy

Please note that the onboard entertainment is subject to change. For more specific information regarding times and locations of performances, as well as the shows and movies that will be available on your sailing, please consult the Cruise Compass once onboard. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise on the shows and movies that will be shown on your cruise prior to sailing, as they are subject to change.

Well, not really what I wanted to know. Am interested in which production shows as I'm hoping for one we haven't seen as yet. I'm sure one of the cruisers will help us out though.

Oz: The Great and Poweful

Jack the Giant Slayer

Sky fall

They also played the MLB Homerun Derby and All Star Game Live the nights that they were on.

Can't remember what other movies......

Hope this helps!

Just got off this morning.

I believe the above is correct, but I think they played "Snitch" on the last night. It is too bad the screen appears broken as there was a thick black line down the center all week.

Production shows were All Access - popular music through the ages type thing and a Broadway Production.

We had a juggler/comedian as well as a comedian the first night

Oz: The Great and Poweful

Jack the Giant Slayer

Sky fall

They also played the MLB Homerun Derby and All Star Game Live the nights that they were on.

Can't remember what other movies......

Hope this helps!

Thanks for posting! I haven't seen any of these and 2 of them are on my list so that's good news. Hopefully the same movies will still be playing on the 8/9 cruise.

Archived