Jewel Diamond Event

DP

Can someone who has recently returned from the Jewel San Juan sailing please let me know where they held the nightly Diamond Event? We are Diamond Plus but that lounge is very small so would like a larger room. I realize only beer and wine are available complimentary for Diamonds.

The last time we were on Jewel in March, it was held in the Hollywood Odyssey lounge.

Yes, can also confirm this. Jewel has no dedicated Diamond Lounge therefore it is held in another area.

OP, not sure what you mean you would like a larger room... I mean, I'm sure we all would but it is what it is until they refurb in 2016.

Can someone who has recently returned from the Jewel San Juan sailing please let me know where they held the nightly Diamond Event? We are Diamond Plus but that lounge is very small so would like a larger room. I realize only beer and wine are available complimentary for Diamonds.

We were on the Jewel out of Tampa in April. They had both the Diamond event and the expanded Concierge lounge in the Viking crown room (can't remember the names). Diamond event was in one lounge with reduced prices and Concierge Lounge was in another lounge with complementary beverages. Regular Concierge Lounge was also open.

We are Diamond Plus.

The DIAMOND nightly event which has Wine/Champange and the 25% liquor discount is usually held on Deck 13 in the Viking Crown Lounge (Starquest Disco portion of it). This ship does not have a diamond club.

The CONCIERGE lounge is on deck 10 midship, however, the Jewel has always done a great job of opening up an overflow lounge on deck 13 aft (Hollywood Odesy).

I hope that clears it up a tad!

Scott

The Diamond Event on Jewel is usually held in the Hollywood Odyssey on Deck 13 unless the number of Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests on a particular cruise causes them to make the HO the satellite Concierge lounge. On those occasions, the nightly Diamond event is held in the Vortex (Viking Crown Lounge) also on Deck 13.

Jewel is not scheduled to be revitalized for some years yet, so the CL will remain on Deck 10 until that occurs.

Archived