Favorite Food on princess.

josephml1

to name a few favorites:

Four Cheese Pizza

Escargot

fettuccine Alfredo

pate (several different versions)

pistachio pudding (surprisingly good offering from the International cafe)

The Princess McMuffins at the International Cafe

As a general rule, most Italian dishes are excellent and most "home style" dishes are forgettable.

Last week, on the Coral, we took water glasses from the Horizon Court and had them filled with soft serve ice cream. We got cans of root beer and made root beer floats while we watched a movie. It was the best treat we had on the cruise.

In the Bayou Café on the Coral, I had a really nice filet and lobster tail. The peel and eat shrimp appetizer my friend got was really good. Over the course of two visits to the Bayou Café we sampled all the desserts and the sweet potato pie was very nice. It was my last choice for a dessert and I liked it the best.

Overall, I like the veal ravioli, spicy shrimp, beef Wellington and mushroom soup.

I'm soooooooo hungry. I wish I was on a ship and could eat something now. (Heck, I wish I was on a ship whether I could eat something now or not!)

I loved the escargot, the steak I had in the Crown Grill, and the creme brule. I'm also a huge fan of the dinner rolls in MDR.

When we were on the Crown earlier this month, we ordered the Escargot. We both really enjoy escargot but my partner bit into one that was full of sand and it was so unpleasant that he couldn't finish his starter. When we spoke to the head waiter, he stated that he apologized but there was nothing they could do as they are canned (that surprised me although I guess it shouldn't) and once in a while one will slip through. I would think that they would still be cleaned by the staff but okay. The next night, we ordered our courses and they also brought both of us an order of escargot. They were good but

in my personal estimation, Holland America does escargot better.

I don't have any photos, but I LOVE princess love boat dream. One of my most favourite things!

Also, the jerk chicken, surf and turf etc.

One of the best things about cruises for me is being able to have a different soup every day. I loves soups, and I could eat it every day, so on cruises i do!

Twice baked Goat Cheese Souffle :D

Fettuccini Alfredo - usually will have it as my main and will ask for grilled shrimp or chicken on it.

I sure hope they have both on these on the Coral. I LOVE goat cheese.

In the Crown Grill or Sterling Steakhouse I love the Filet Mignon and add Bearnaise sauce to it. Also, love the Fettuccine Alfredo, Bowtie Pasta with Veal, Wonton soup, spring rolls with peanut sauce, the cheesecake in the International Café, the Shrimp Salad in the International Café, and many more items!

the salad bar in the HC at lunch

Goat Cheese Souffle

Eggplant Parmiagiana

Veal Bowtie Pasta

Menage a Trois

Gingerbread Souffle

and pretty much any appetizer that involves seafood . . . can't remember their names but I've not had a bad one yet.

Last week, on the Coral, we took water glasses from the Horizon Court and had them filled with soft serve ice cream. We got cans of root beer and made root beer floats while we watched a movie. It was the best treat we had on the cruise.

What a great idea! I love root beer floats, and you don't see them much anymore. I vote for the shrimp salad at the IC. I also love those little sandwiches they serve at afternoon tea.

You got lucky. Depends on ship and also who's on duty. Most of the time they will not fill your glass/cup/mug/soup bowl; they say it's not sanitary. And when you think about it; it's not.

Oh yep that souffle is soooo good.

Great idea to add shrimp or chicken to the Alfredo.

I'm going to need stretchy pants for this TA!!!

lol....i'll be happy to come DRAG ya to the gym with us daily (except for early port days of course ;))