Favorite Food on princess.

josephml1

2 minutes ago, PMGS247 said:

Wow, this topic came out of the woodwork!  Post #63 July 31, 2013.  Post #64 May 12, 2019.

It’s a wonderful topic that needs to be revisited periodically. 

53 minutes ago, Ep010835 said:

It’s a wonderful topic that needs to be revisited periodically. 

Totally Agree!  Seems it should be more often than once every 6 years LOL.  Nothing negative intended at all just an interesting occurrence that you don't see very often.

Years ago a head waiter made at the table the most amazing pasta dish with coliflower olive oil red pepper flakes and lot of Garlic and of course cheese. It was served over pasta. It was so great we taught our local Italian restaurant how to make it. At our Xmas party our vegetarian friend was served this dish. Everyone wanted to try it and loved it that next year it was our first course for everyone and main dish for her. Thanks for bringing back such great memories.

1 hour ago, EmilyColwell said:

I am obsessed with the sugared donuts in the IC and a sucker for the pizza!

I can’t resist those donuts either.  I also love the croissants 🥐, and the fruit tarts in the buffet.  I can’t walk by them and not take one😀

Which is why I take the stairs!!!

Edited by knbcruisers

I've only been n one Princess cruise so far but these were my faves...

Beef Cheeks at Sabatini's (that's not the name of the dish, it's a pasta dish with beef cheeks but I can't ever remember the name).  I dream about this dish and cannot wait for Feb 2020 to have it again!!!

Goat Cheese Souffle in the MDR

The pizza from the lido deck.  I can't tell you how many times we ate there for lunch and snacks!  LOL

Rum Raisin Ice Cream.  Soooooooooooo yummy!

On 5/13/2019 at 3:54 PM, PMGS247 said:

Wow, this topic came out of the woodwork!  Post #63 July 31, 2013.  Post #64 May 12, 2019.

Which is why I was surprised to get advisory on it.  My post in this thread is 6 years old. 😮

Fettucine Alfredo, Salmon in garlic sauce, pastry with salmon (in the buffet), calamari, creme brule, chocolate banana strudel (in the buffet), 4 cheese pizza, (in the pizzeria), tiger prawns and mushroom polenta in the specialty restaurants. Lava cake and Fererro deserts in the specialty restaurants too.Garlic bread... the berry smoothies in the morning, the pecan pie.

Edited by Kate P.C
added more info
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cruise-Crazzy said:

Escargot is fantastic.  I usually order 2.  Last cruise they didn't have them.  I'm worried.  

Our last cruise was on the Grand in Feb.  

Had them then. 

On 7/25/2013 at 12:35 AM, josephml1 said:

About 10 years ago, they had a delicious bowtie pasta with (I think) veal, and that was my favorite.  Haven't seen it available on our last few cruises.  So now ... Fettuccine Alfredo.

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2019 at 5:54 AM, PMGS247 said:

And if they had started a new thread someone would have said “Use the Search Function”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2013 at 6:54 PM, sminfiddle said:

As Pia said, the "blue" in the Black and Blue French Onion Soup is bleu cheese. The "black" is Johnnie Walker Black Label. It tastes like very good onion soup!

~sent using Cruise Critic app~

It IS a very good onion soup. Delicious!

On 7/24/2013 at 9:35 PM, josephml1 said:

Please share your favorite food, desert, restaurant, inside tips, afternoon tea, etc

On board a princess cruise.:D

Mine is the escargots. 😄

and the chocolate souffle.

Two 36 ounce Tomahawk Ribeye Steaks.  👍👍  Prepared Black and Blue.  Cooked to perfection, and delicious.   Ate both, and  I did not leave hungry.   Only the bones left on plates.   Crown Grill.

55AED455-56C5-4DE3-A75B-AC964086DDFA.jpeg.c2a24953de40440653664177d0b83f28.jpeg

Edited by Kingofcool1947