What went wrong and why

sonnenschein

Indeed it is! They mentioned it for the first time that I am aware of during the Casual Dining Video that was released back in April. It was at that time I decided to make it a B2B! :D

YUM! I think I just found something else to eat. Sans pickles.

Indeed it is! They mentioned it for the first time that I am aware of during the Casual Dining Video that was released back in April. It was at that time I decided to make it a B2B! :D

Great post and excellent video.

The sandwiches look amazing, same with the pizza which is always very good.

Is the ice cream and sundaes free in the Gelato bar with the crepes or is that for charge?

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

John F. Kennedy

Nice words but not the complete quote. It was edited down from for more impact: :confused:

Here is the complete quote:

"Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."

Source, Kennedy Library.

I agree with an earlier poster who said the balconies years ago were very small. I think some people, me included, get annoyed when so many things are added onto these megaships at the expense of the Cabin space. Recently sailed on the Breakaway, too many peopel (4800) but apart from that, had to spend addtl money in order to get the "larger balcony". its all about revenues. :eek:

I agree with an earlier poster who said the balconies years ago were very small. I think some people, me included, get annoyed when so many things are added onto these megaships at the expense of the Cabin space. Recently sailed on the Breakaway, too many peopel (4800) but apart from that, had to spend addtl money in order to get the "larger balcony". its all about revenues. :eek:

So true. A lot of things that were once free are now charged for.

I wouldn't be expecting too much from the Princess pictures.

Cuban bread is very unique being super crispy on the exterior (almost like a potato chip) and the sandwich is toasted in a press until it is quite thin like the picture provided by baldercash.

If you ever get to Tampa, Miami or Key West be sure and try an authentic cuban.;)

Mike:)

I wouldn't be expecting too much from the Princess pictures.

Cuban bread is very unique being super crispy on the exterior (almost like a potato chip) and the sandwich is toasted in a press until it is quite thin like the picture provided by baldercash.

If you ever get to Tampa, Miami or Key West be sure and try an authentic cuban.;)

Mike:)

My mouth is watering. It sounds amazing. I may have to plan a cruise out of that area and include a Cuban sandwich.

Archived