Showers on Century

Leesie6351

All of my cruises have always just had a shower stall in the bathroom. Is it correct that on the Century, there is a combination tub/shower? I'm in a C1 cabin on deck 9.

I will be recovering from hip surgery and will have trouble climbing into a tub. there are no accessible cabins available.

thanks for your responses.

We were in a concierge room on deck 10 in 2012 and just had a normal shower stall, with no tub. Looking at the plan of the room on the X website, there is no tub either. http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=CN#staterooms/explore/ships/stateroomDetails.do%3FcabinType=CC&cabincls=B&shipCode=CN

Glad to hear this also-recovering from knee replacement and on Century next month. Never thought of having a tub other than in a suite, so got concerned after the original post, as we are also in a C1.

Thanks for relieving my mind! :-)

Glad to hear this also-recovering from knee replacement and on Century next month. Never thought of having a tub other than in a suite, so got concerned after the original post, as we are also in a C1.

Thanks for relieving my mind! :-)

And your knee:p

Archived