aliaschief

That's what you call a Bahamas special;):

Mon - Port Canaveral

TUE - CoCo Cay, Bahamas

WED - Nassau, Bahamas

THU - At Sea

FRI - Port Canaveral

c1a5577da0b566ab689c52956a20aa4d26f328f.jpg

The real distinguishing hallmark of "mass market" to me is repetitive itineraries. This really fits the definition. Today's cruise is exactly the same but without the day at sea.

Roy

what are those weird looking thingies on top?

Lines dropping. Not quite sure what you're talking about. From the attached image is it either the stuff near arrow A (by the viewer count) or B (under the B of webcam)?

Roy

Enchant.jpg.cd79ec35d5ecf13ee9415c75b4feabe5.jpg

A few years ago in drydock the Enchantment was stretched. The ship was cut in half and a 72-foot section was stuck in the middle. The thingies you see are wings on a little bridge that connects the two old halves on the jogging track.

Roy

A few years ago in drydock the Enchantment was stretched. The ship was cut in half and a 72-foot section was stuck in the middle. The thingies you see are wings on a little bridge that connects the two old halves on the jogging track.

Roy

Wow thanks! Interesting. Ehh...how do you cut a ship in half :confused:

The real distinguishing hallmark of "mass market" to me is repetitive itineraries. This really fits the definition. Today's cruise is exactly the same but without the day at sea.

Roy

Today's cruise is what's generally known as a "booze cruise". We have 'em here in L.A. also:

Fri - L.A.

Sat - Ensenada, Mexico

Sun - At Sea - used to be Catalina Island

Non - L.A.

dam I missed it - what can I say - I have a bundle of trouble who is taking up a lot of time today and really pushing my buttons;) oh well, puppy is still alive so hopefully things will be better and I will be able to catch the next one.

Really nice pics Copper and Roy!:D

dam I missed it - what can I say - I have a bundle of trouble who is taking up a lot of time today and really pushing my buttons;) oh well, puppy is still alive so hopefully things will be better and I will be able to catch the next one.

Really nice pics Copper and Roy!:D

Sometimes real life gets in the way of our hobbies. Not sure if I'll make the next one. It's the Fire Department meeting night. I may stay home until after the sailaway and then head for the (6PM) meeting. I can watch from the fire house but there's no sound on my computer there.

Great picture, Copper. They show an animation of the process but I've never seen so much detail. That's a really wide dry dock.

Roy

Archived