Enchantment Of The Seas Sail-Away-Sep 2, 2013

aliaschief

Joanie, John may or not know who it is, but it is Hotel Director Michael Landry. I sailed with him on my last Enchantment (and I'm pretty sure it will be my last given Enchantment's planned itineraries) cruise and found him a top notch hotel director.

Roy

Thanks Roy. I appreciate the answer:) I swear they can be twins or brothers.

Joanie

dam I missed it - what can I say - I have a bundle of trouble who is taking up a lot of time today and really pushing my buttons;) oh well, puppy is still alive so hopefully things will be better and I will be able to catch the next one.

Really nice pics Copper and Roy!:D

Not hijacking this thread, but I feel your pain, Jacqui. We have one of those, too. Don't know what I was thinking...we had one very docile, lovely little female...no trouble at all...and I took in a friend for her - and he is a HUGE handful.

Let's hope things will be better soon...for both of us!

I agree. I hope they have never cut any of our dam ships in half!

That, has already happened with the prior Westerdam. She was originally the Homeric for Home Lines. On 24 March 1988, Home Lines, including Homeric and Atlantic, was purchased by Holland America Line. In October 1989, Westerdam II was sent back to her place of birth, Jos. L. Meyer GmbH, Papenburg, West Germany for a U.S. $65 million lengthening by having a 130-foot mid section inserted into the ship.

Not hijacking this thread, but I feel your pain, Jacqui. We have one of those, too. Don't know what I was thinking...we had one very docile, lovely little female...no trouble at all...and I took in a friend for her - and he is a HUGE handful.

Let's hope things will be better soon...for both of us!

Let's see, we're on the HAL forum talking about a Royal Caribbean Ship. I think the controlling element is we have a bunch of people who love HAL talking about the things we love. I think this fits right in.

Roy

Archived