A couple of questions....new cruiser

nursepixie

1. Is there a hotel shuttle that will pick us up AFTER the cruise for our post cruise hotel stay?

2. I've also never flown before, so is there places in the airport that sell 12 packs of pop?

That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll think of more. Thanks in advance for your responses!

1. Is there a hotel shuttle that will pick us up AFTER the cruise for our post cruise hotel stay? Given that you have not stated what airport/city no one can say for certain. Just search hotels on the internet for the area and it will state on the websites if shuttle service is available.

2. I've also never flown before, so is there places in the airport that sell 12 packs of pop? No.

That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll think of more. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

1. You will do better if you name the ending port.

2. I have never seen anywhere to by a 12 pack of soda at an airport. If you find one, it will likely be expensive. Better to stop on way to ship and buy some.

Sorry, we're sailing out of Miami. I figured as much with the soda, but we will most likely be taking a shuttle from the airport to port, so I didn't know if stopping somewhere would be a possibility.

I wouldn't take a shuttle but you are best to take a taxi.

It will be a flat rate of approximately $24.00 before tip which is cheaper than a shuttle and easier.

Now, if you want to stop for soda on the way the taxi driver might charge you more.

Keith

It all depends on your disembarkation port.

For some ports it is cheaper to just take a taxi.

If you are booking the cruise line's hotel, you might be better off paying for their shuttle.

I'm cruising Carnival Breeze in July from port of Miami. Does carnival have a hotel?? I've only seen them offer transportation and the fly-a-way program.

1. Is there a hotel shuttle that will pick us up AFTER the cruise for our post cruise hotel stay?

2. I've also never flown before, so is there places in the airport that sell 12 packs of pop?

1: that depends on the hotel and the port. you need to make arrangements ahead of time.

2: nope. single cans or liters of soda at best in most airports. to bring anything allowed on board at embarkation, you need to stop at a grocery store or mini mart on your way.

Archived