More Drink Choices on Buffet!

SnootieTootie

We returned from the Gem September 7.

I forgot to mention that there were several drink options in the buffet area now (besides iced tea).

There was an orange drink, and a strawberry drink, iced tea and lemonade! All were light and refreshing, similar to Crystal Light.

Great alternative to purchased soda, and I no longer have to pack Crystal Light!

Can either of you tell me if the lemonade was sweetened with real sugar or an artificial sweetener? On the Breakaway, it wasn't clearly marked either way. Since I have food allergies involving some artificial sweeteners, I didn't want to chance tasting it.. Would LOVE to not have to bring my own lemonade! (I generally only drink water, but use lemonade as a mixer).

Robin

That is great news, I hope they have this on the Epic :)

Yes they have it on Epic. In Feb they had lemonade and mango flavored water at the buffet. I wish they would serve it in the MDR or specialty restaurants but I would be dreaming. That would cut into their soda profit.

But definately a perk for the buffet and a long time waiting. The mango water was delicious.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes they have it on Epic. In Feb they had lemonade and mango flavored water at the buffet. I wish they would serve it in the MDR or specialty restaurants but I would be dreaming. That would cut into their soda profit.

But definately a perk for the buffet and a long time waiting. The mango water was delicious.

That is great news ;) Thank you.

I know on the Breakaway, the others were labeled as "low calorie" but the lemonade was unmarked.. Nearby workers did not know when we asked.

Robin

When this stuff first came out about a year or so ago, someone actually posted info on the ingredients from a package and as I recall it was basically like Crystal Light. A search might find it although I'm struggling to think of the best key words to use.

What is currently being served - not sure.

When this stuff first came out about a year or so ago, someone actually posted info on the ingredients from a package and as I recall it was basically like Crystal Light. A search might find it although I'm struggling to think of the best key words to use.

What is currently being served - not sure.

Thanks for this.. Crystal Light is out for me, so it's good to know. I'll stick with unsweetened tea!

Robin

I forgot to mention that there were several drink options in the buffet area now (besides iced tea).

There was an orange drink, and a strawberry drink, iced tea and lemonade! All were light and refreshing, similar to Crystal Light.

Great alternative to purchased soda, and I no longer have to pack Crystal Light!

thanks, that is great news.

Can either of you tell me if the lemonade was sweetened with real sugar or an artificial sweetener? On the Breakaway, it wasn't clearly marked either way. Since I have food allergies involving some artificial sweeteners, I didn't want to chance tasting it.. Would LOVE to not have to bring my own lemonade! (I generally only drink water, but use lemonade as a mixer).

Robin

This would be a good question for the F&B director at the CC M&G. If he or she did not know off hand I'm sure they would be happy to find out and get back to you.

This is Great news!! I was always surprised that they never offered Lemonade before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good news and thanks for sharing, DD will love the selection!

Archived