Splendor. Rotisserie chicken

RoePost

I have heard that in place of Fish and Chips Bar upstairs fom the Buffet they have a Rotisserie chicken bar in its place....can someone confirm this for me??? Sailing Splenda in January and would love to eat at the Rotisserie chicken bar when we embark...

The Rotisserie on the Splendor is the bomb! It's my DH's favorite place to eat on the ship :) Just head up the stairs behind the desert bar on the Lido deck and you will find it... we often just go up the stairs to eat because it's never crowded up there :)

I have heard that in place of Fish and Chips Bar upstairs fom the Buffet they have a Rotisserie chicken bar in its place....can someone confirm this for me??? Sailing Splenda in January and would love to eat at the Rotisserie chicken bar when we embark...

Hi RoePost :)

The Rotisserie is there. Deck 10, just above the buffet.

Here is a photo. Yum!

chicken_zpsb5cd3ffa.jpg

:)

• 4 months later...

That is correct. Just off Splendor today and we did not like leaving!

Know that if it is cold outside when the cruise starts, the Tandoori may be up there instead until it is warm enough to put it back outside (this is how it was a few weeks ago on Splendor). It was Tandoori for the first day or two.

Know that if it is cold outside when the cruise starts, the Tandoori may be up there instead until it is warm enough to put it back outside (this is how it was a few weeks ago on Splendor). It was Tandoori for the first day or two.

Rotissierie is good the Tandoor is even better!

That is correct. Just off Splendor today and we did not like leaving!

Hope you had a good cruise! Welcome back to SNOW! :mad: We will be on Splendor 2 weeks from Friday! :) Loved the rottiserie, but missed having chicken fingers at the grill. We would load them up on a plate with tortilla chips and put melted hot cheese on top with salsa on the side for an appetizer about 4pm! When we were on the Splendor in May they didn't have the chicken. I especially liked the baked potato with all the fixins' at the Rotisserie. :p