Info on booking

Commodore

I am interested by a cruise with P&O,however as I am leaving in Canada and cannot find a TA that sells P&O in North America does anyone know

of a way to do a booking???:)

I live down the river from you :D and I'm also thinking of booking P&O. I have seen a few online US TAs listing P&O cruises, but you usually have to call in to get a price quote. Otherwise, either just book online or perhaps find a UK TA who will take the booking.

BTW, Aurora is in town today... Hoping to be able to see her off tonight.

I live down the river from you :D and I'm also thinking of booking P&O. I have seen a few online US TAs listing P&O cruises, but you usually have to call in to get a price quote. Otherwise, either just book online or perhaps find a UK TA who will take the booking.

BTW, Aurora is in town today... Hoping to be able to see her off tonight.

Thanks Twickenham, I called a large US ta but they lack info and they have to Email P&O to get the info.

I wished it could be easier as P&O has prices a lot better than their parent company Princess.

Thanks Twickenham, I called a large US ta but they lack info and they have to Email P&O to get the info.

I wished it could be easier as P&O has prices a lot better than their parent company Princess.

I find that hard to believe apart from last minute getaway fares, you do realise that P&O price in Sterling.

I find that hard to believe apart from last minute getaway fares, you do realise that P&O price in Sterling.

Hello Terrierjohn,

I do understand that by living in the UK you may think that P&O is mo0re expensive than other lines, bup please look at this

Pacific Islands & New Zealand - 20 nights, full board on the AURORA

Departing: 05 February 2015 9 ports in 4 countries

Vantage fares from £1,899 pp* With included benefits

x2=3798£ the US rate is 3500US$ incl taxes which is 2.193,52 GBP.:)

Hello Terrierjohn,

I do understand that by living in the UK you may think that P&O is mo0re expensive than other lines, bup please look at this

Pacific Islands & New Zealand - 20 nights, full board on the AURORA

Departing: 05 February 2015 9 ports in 4 countries

Vantage fares from £1,899 pp* With included benefits

x2=3798£ the US rate is 3500US$ incl taxes which is 2.193,52 GBP.:)

I guess it seems expensive for this type of cruise from the UK as we need to add on almost the price of the cruise again (£1170) for flights :eek:

Lou

I guess it seems expensive for this type of cruise from the UK as we need to add on almost the price of the cruise again (£1170) for flights :eek:

Lou

Lou we have also to add flights Montréal to Valparaiso and Sydney to Montréal total appx 2000 $ pp.wich by the way is outrageous

Simon

Archived