Oasis for $399

I went to check out those good rates again and now the site shows that $349 for the Nov. 3 sailing for Allure is not the inside rate; it is the 3/4 person rate. Same with the $399 rate for Oasis. That is the 3/4 person rate.

I checked just now and you are right. But yesterday it most certainly WAS the rate for an inside. It appears as if RCI made a quickie update to their file.

I went to check out those good rates again and now the site shows that $349 for the Nov. 3 sailing for Allure is not the inside rate; it is the 3/4 person rate. Same with the $399 rate for Oasis. That is the 3/4 person rate.

Noticed the same for the majority of cruises listed. Guess someone loaded the wrong pricing.

well that sucks.

I booked an inside on Oasis for the 10/12 sailing. I contemplated just booking my flight and waiting for a last minute deal. The TA talked me out of it saying, I would probably be okay it were two of us, but since we are taking the kids, she recommended not waiting.

I wonder how many of those cabins could fit 4?

I'm puzzled though because I checked a sell-off site a few days ago, and all that was showing was available were the large suites at way more than I paid. Made me happy I booked. Now, I feel otherwise :mad:

Now, I feel otherwise :mad:

Don't sweat it. It appears there was an error on the pricing sheet yesterday, as of today the pre-sale information shows prices back in the mid 600's anyways. I don't think ANYONE missed out on anything as the sale hasn't officially "opened" yet anyways.

So you would stay home vs going on a free cruise with an inside cabin?!

I actually don't mind the inside cabins and on oasis/allure how could you spend anytime in the cabin when there is so much going on.

Yes, I would stay home before booking an inside cabin again. Just can't handle it. We really enjoy and use our balcony the entire trip , very important to us.:)

Folk Singer...better check the prices again,because it looks like those insides on Oasis are much more than on the original sheet...maybe not bait and switch, but not a good way to do business. You would think that such a major corporation would double and triple check so it doesn't look like they don't know what they are doing....and I know that mistakes can happen, BUT......................................

Too bad you aren't my agent! I emailed her and she's off on a cruise .... emailed her boss (as per her auto-reply) haven't received a response yet. Obviously, I've already made final payment, so I'm not too hopeful of anything, but an upgrade for the same money would be nice (if that can be done).

By the time I hear back, the cabins will probably be gone :(

Right now I see 13 insides that will accommodate 4.

The Tuesday sale for next week has the Oasis for 10-12 and 10-26-13 for $399 for an inside room!!!:D:D:D

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Keith

Before y'all get too excited, that's the price for the 3rd and 4th passenger in a stateroom. Price for 1st and 2nd passenger is $649.

But if there are any singles out there hankering for a cruise, the single supplement on those sailings is only 110%. Not bad, actually.

Archived