LIVE from the Royal Princess - 30 days, Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale - 9/27 - 10/27

Pia1913

Dave, You beat me to the post. Just checked Marine Traffic.

She literally just appeared out of thin air, as I had been keeping an eye out for her since 11 pm. Nice to see her 'coming home'.

35 days and counting...

With that said I would like to also say THANK YOU to all who have added to our Royal Princess encyclopedia of knowledge with your personal experiences aboard ship. Your insight, commentary, and opinion - whether good, bad, or indifferent - have been incredibly valuable and most greatly appreciated. :D

I looked at the bridge cam to see if the lights of FLL were visible yet on the horizon and they haven't turned the webcam around yet. But look how clear and vivid that webcam is! You can even see the MUTS screen (of course, it's clearer and more vivid in its original size; don't know why the photo grew to such an outlandish size):

royal_bridge.jpg

Edited by rdsqrl

Harbor Master is currently calling Royal Princess. ETA still 3:30am. Looks like I will be up for a few more hours.

I'd love to stay up to watch the web cams. But we have a 6am flight to FLL tomorrow for Tuesday's cruise, so I'd better take a nap. I'm looking forward to joining some of those already on board.

OMGosh, I can't believe I'm up in the middle of the night and just happened to notice this. I guess insomnia can be a blessing. I hope we can see her on the webcams when she comes in.

Looks like pilot is boarding the Royal.

Edited by KruzPrincess

And another for MarineTraffic.com, and another for CC and another for the ship's webcam (in the hopes that they turn it around!). I finally gave up using my iPhone in bed and am on a computer.

OK, just added marine traffic and ship's webcam!! I'm in bed on computer also. My husband thinks I'm totally nuts!!!