Departure Cards

Hi, I have been thinking that departure at the cruise terminal and airports would be a lot smoother if you could fill in and print out the departure cards prior to arrival at the port or airport. Why could this not be the case, Australia is so far behind the times !!

Just my Opinion .

Ken

Hi, I have been thinking that departure at the cruise terminal and airports would be a lot smoother if you could fill in and print out the departure cards prior to arrival at the port or airport. Why could this not be the case, Australia is so far behind the times !!

Just my Opinion .

Ken

we grab a handful of the green cards and fill them out at home and hand them into customs when boarding

I have a stack of them in my desk and hand them out to every client who is travelling overseas...

How do you mean? Are you a TA? Which clients are you talking about. Apologies for not being in the know about who you are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How do you mean? Are you a TA? Which clients are you talking about. Apologies for not being in the know about who you are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi, sorry, yes I'm a TA. I give outgoing passenger cards to every client I book to go overseas. :)

Hi, sorry, yes I'm a TA. I give outgoing passenger cards to every client I book to go overseas. :)

Hi Finetuneit

Thank you for your reply. How do I contact you if I wish to make a booking through you? I know there are strict rules around mentioning agency details. But is there a way for me to contact you to make future bookings?

Thank you.

we grab a handful of the green cards and fill them out at home and hand them into customs when boarding

Do we need the green cards to board the cruise from Melbourne to NZ - never thought about that - I do have a stash here - but never give it a thought that we would need one - because we are on internal flights - don't know why I never give it a thought about boarding a cruise from Aus duh.....:o

Do we need the green cards to board the cruise from Melbourne to NZ - never thought about that - I do have a stash here - but never give it a thought that we would need one - because we are on internal flights - don't know why I never give it a thought about boarding a cruise from Aus duh.....:o

def need to fill in the green card as you are leaving the country

Just make sure any old ones you may have collected from past travels etc.. , may be out of date...

they have a habit of changing them every now and then. We got caught out like that once and had to go back and fill out the new ones...:D:D

Just make sure any old ones you may have collected from past travels etc.. , may be out of date...

they have a habit of changing them every now and then. We got caught out like that once and had to go back and fill out the new ones...:D:D

Just checked on the immigration web site for Aus and they show an example of the card - and the one's we have are current - this is the number at the bottom of the card that is current (just in case anyone does have old one's)

it only takes afew min,s to fill out and then what you have to stand line for an hour, so it gives you some thing to do while you wait that for most people that cruise.

P.S if you have a suite then prefilling out these forms helps as there is no waiting.

P.S. most good TA"s while send you all forms that are needed to board the ship

We do have some and fill them in at home, but what I am saying is the mess that it causes especially at Circular Quay, is stressful for a lot of people. They fill them in standing up or at the desk. If you were able to fill them in on line all the writing would be readable and clearly printed.. Just my thoughts!

K

We do have some and fill them in at home, but what I am saying is the mess that it causes especially at Circular Quay, is stressful for a lot of people. They fill them in standing up or at the desk. If you were able to fill them in on line all the writing would be readable and clearly printed.. Just my thoughts!

K

Plus for us, we don't receive anything in the mail - our tickets are always 'E' tickets - and it's just nice to walk up and have everything ready. :) Then we can have plenty of time to panic if it isn't :eek: (only joking)

Archived