Have you done the Cupcake Decorating Adult class?

DnR

We cruised on Oasis this past January and I did the cupcake class with 3 other adult family members. We did the hamburger and fires cupcake. It was cute. The instructor was friendly, kind and fun. It was pricey but, hey, you are on a cruise and everything on a cruise is pricey. It was fun and something relaxing to do. And you got to take your cupcake to show off and eat! My Aunt recreated the cupcake with her grandchildren a few months later.:)

I didnt do the class, MADQ did, she wrote about it in her review. Here is what you can make. My understanding from MADQ is you don't get to choose what to make, they tell you after you sign up and pay your money. I'd rather make the dog than the cheeseburger and fries.

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv887%3Enu%3D4849%3E6%3C2%3E%3B34%3EWSNRCG%3D3699%3A48897348nu0mrj

Wondering what this is like...It's $22 - but I LOVE cupcakes and think this might be fun.

Comments?

Do it and enjoy it...Something that you probably wouldn't take the time to do at home...That's the way my adult kids looked at it and had a great time.

DW and I did the class on Oasis this past May.

Was her birthday so she got to make her own birthday cupcake on a cruise! We had a fun time making the puppy dog cupcake.

Hard to put a price on smiles!

You do get a keepsake apron also.

Have Fun!

2yytgsk.jpg

1sk1fp.jpg

etuwd3.jpg

I have done it on the Freedom and the Allure. We had fun (all adults) We love watching all the cupcake shows and stuff so it was fun for us. We made the puppy cupcake. there are set classess for set times so when you get on board go check it out and sign up for the one you want to do.

Can sign up be done before the cruise or do you book it as an excursion? Also does RCCL liberty of the seas offer this class?

I don't know about signing up, but Liberty does have the Cupcake Cupboard.

Can sign up be done before the cruise or do you book it as an excursion? Also does RCCL liberty of the seas offer this class?

There was a class on Liberty last November. You can reserve prior to the cruise. You will find the dates and times in the specialty restaurants reservation section.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

In addition to the above...sign up for your class for one on a sea day...Yes LOS has them..I would wait to get onboard if you have any OBC to may want to use...go there the first day after boarding..they will have a sign up sheet posted.

We signed up online through the specialty rest. reservation section. Glad we did because when we first boarded, we went to check out the cupcake shop(that's when I revealed that she would be making a cupcake on her birthday!) the sign up sheet was not there. It was because the classes were full already. I had someone tell me to just sign up on the ship.....glad I did it early!

Archived