The First thing I do on board is....?

Mr Robberts

We always head to the Main Dining Room to find out table and ask for a change if necessary. Lunch in the windjammer, find the cabin and then it's top side with a beverage for the sail-away (after the Muster Drill of course).

Assigned table? Windjammer's?

Methinks you belong on the RCI board.......:p:D

Get a spa pass if so inclined then go to the MDR for lunch. I was in a suite the last time but others in our party were not so lunch was in the main dining room.

This time is just DH, DS, and DBIL, and we're both in suites so we'll get our spa passes then go to Cagney's for lunch!

I managed to one-finger type this from my phone!

Edited by planma'am

my wife's priority is to get into the cabin and do her almost manic Clorox whip down of the cabin. now don't get me wrong she's not a germaphobe. but no hard surface in that cabin doesn't get a little one on one time with a Clorox cleanup. knobs ,pulls, phones ,handles, switch's and the things she does to that remote makes me cringe. our second or third cruise had a terrible noro outbreak and since then a germ doesn't stand a chance in our cabin . hell she puts the whips in her carry on so its there even if my clothes aren't

Lol . I do the same thing...... You never know what germs may be lurking behind.... It takes 5 min but to me it's worth that extra precaution of not trying to get sick on vacation....

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Sailing 3/23/14 on the Carnival Legend

Thank God that I made it to the ship without any mishaps. For some reason, I'm always a little anxious until my feet are firmly onboard. :D

Me too!.........then hit the Lavazza machine in the suite, and change the clothes that I have been wearing forever - flying overnight from CA to the East Coast usually.

• 2 months later...

Sit down and relax at nearby cafe. Get a drink and some snack whíle waiting for cabin.

After checking the cabin and put down our carry on, brief our cabin attendant about our preference. Proceed for lunch. The venue will be quiet and peaceful by this time so we can really enjoy our lunch.

Then check our table in MDR, and check our specialty dining/shows/spa/excursion bookings

Michael

via Tapatalk. sorry for typo.

Get spa passes if we couldn't at check in area. Wife usually has to find a damned bathroom. Then off to get food and wait for stateroom to be ready. I hate carrying all these bags waiting. Too we will find out where to go for the safety drill.

I usually get a drink first then head to the pool deck. This cruise will be somewhat different. I will still get a drink first but since it will be the first time leaving out of NY in March in a haven suite I think I will head straight to my cabin. Or at least check out the haven area if our cabin isn't ready. :D

I purposely avoid eating, and escape the crowds by going up to the bar overlooking the pool (e.g., the Bier Garten) to order a bucket of beer. Sit back and enjoy for a few hours. Make friends with the server and the handful of other passengers up there. Get irritated that I forgot to throw sunscreen in my carryon.

If we decide to go with the beverage package this time, I'll probably do that first.

I had a funny dream last night about our upcoming cruise. We have our first balcony room booked. I decided to attend a big free cruise drawing and missed sailaway with my husband on our balcony. Oops. Glad it was only a dream. :)

I purposely avoid eating, and escape the crowds by going up to the bar overlooking the pool (e.g., the Bier Garten) to order a bucket of beer. Sit back and enjoy for a few hours. Make friends with the server and the handful of other passengers up there. Get irritated that I forgot to throw sunscreen in my carryon.

If we decide to go with the beverage package this time, I'll probably do that first.

I had a funny dream last night about our upcoming cruise. We have our first balcony room booked. I decided to attend a big free cruise drawing and missed sailaway with my husband on our balcony. Oops. Glad it was only a dream. :)

So funny you said that. I adore sailaway on the balcony. Best ever. Goosebumps every time.

Well, on the last cruise checking out specials/giveaways at the Spa and say, "we're moving"... Sure 'nuff missed sailaway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is my second cruise coming up, so we don't have a routine. Last time, we were able to get into our room right away, then we grabbed some lunch and explored till muster drill.

I imagine next week will be pretty similar.