Do you have photos of Nachi Cochum?

micmacmissy

Would love to see photos if anyone has an album they'd like to share of Nachi Cocum, and any other info. Menus, are there on beach massages, activities, etc...

Thanks! (Yes, I know about the ports board- no one's over there!)

Edited by micmacmissy

Would love to see photos if anyone has an album they'd like to share of Nachi Cocum, and any other info. Menus, are there on beach massages, activities, etc...

Thanks! (Yes, I know about the ports board- no one's over there!)

go to youtube and you will see many videos of Nachi Cocum

Sorry I don't have access to my pics of Nachi Cocum, but let me just say it does NOT disappoint. We've only been once a few years ago, but are going back on our November cruise on the Brilliance. The service if fabulous, the food is amazing, the chairs are comfy, the pool and jacuzzi are clean, the beach is breathtaking and because they limit it to just 100 people, it is very quiet. They've added the beach massage, parasailing and other rentals since we were there last. Looking forward to those options this time around. It's definitely worth the money. Unlimited drinks...and they aren't stingy with the liquor!

Maybe a basic web search....

Obviously I already have done a basic web search :rolleyes:

I was looking for the kind of detail that CC people are known for: photos of menus, spa/massage services, etc.

If anyone has those sorts of things, please let me know. Thanks.

Search for posts by Mitsugirly, who has detailed photo intensive reviews, including a detailed review of her time at Nachi (which was not all positive from the viewpoint of Mitsugirly and her then 3-year old daughter). Good luck! :)

Hello,

There are some pics and comments in a review I did after sailing on Liberty back in 2010...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1146757&

You'll have to do some scrolling.

I was also there in January of this year, but I didn't do a review that time. Feel free to ask any questions, but I can tell you I don't have pics of the lunch menu or spa services. Our lunch there was one of the best meals we had all week.

We've been there three times and it has been a highlight of our vacation each time. You can't go wrong with Nachi.

I just booked this for April - looks like a real dump LOL - my wife is doing the extra 39 snorkeling anyone done that ? Also I saw there are 4 ships in port the day we are there, will it be super packed ? Thanks

Dgparent

Dumb question...how can you tell how many ships will be in port on a certain day?

Jamie

I use this

ports dot cruisett

find your port and then the date it shows which ships are in port

I use this

ports dot cruisett

find your port and then the date it shows which ships are in port

Thanks for this site--just checked "only" four ships the day we are there! Not too bad...we'll be enjoying a margarita on the beach at Nachi Cocom!

• 2 weeks later...