Drink Package Not Showing Up Online

Ramblin Wreck Cruiser

Back in June, my sister and I booked two cabins on the Silhouette for February 2014, taking advantage of the free drink package. We booked with the same agent at an online travel agency. The next day, my daughter booked a cabin using a different agent at the same agency. We all have confirmation from the travel agency showing our free drink packages along with some OBC which was also offered by the agency. However, when looking at our reservations through the Celebrity website, my sister and I do not see our drink package listed and my daughter does see hers. None of us see any OBC, but I've been told that that will not show up until after we board? We have both called the travel agency as well as Celebrity and have been told that, yes, the package is showing on our reservations and that there will be no problem when we board. But I have read that some people in the same situation have had to go to guest relations their first day to resolve the problem. I am hoping to avoid that hassle. Should I try calling Celebrity again? I know that their website is notoriously bad, but I cannot understand why they cannot get something like this right. I appreciate any suggestions.

We had the same problem. Booked in April and the drink package didn't show up until AUGUST!!! (4 months).

it is now on the website. Our TA did confirm with Celebrity back in June to confirm the package with Celebrity.

I suggest that you bring your invoice from the TA indicating that you have the drink promotion. This way if it doesn't show up on the website and your Sign and Sail card after check in, you can visit guest relations with your invoice. There are some who have had to do that and they were successful.

As far as the OBC from the TA, it won't show on the website. I have seen on these boards that it will show up on your account a couple of days after you have sailed.

We have the same problem. Booked 3 cruise onboard another ship and received OBC, plus the drink packages. Two of our cruises show the drink package online, while the 3rd does not. Although, it was showing up soon after we booked the cruises in September. Now it has disappeared. I called Celebrity and they assure me that it is still listed. I have a paper copy and can see it listed on my online documentation invoice, but it's not showing up in reservations. :(

I have 4 cruises booked, all with the beverage pkg; last week they all showed the pkg. last night 3 of the 4 showed the package- tonight none show the package😝

Have done 2 other cruises with the free beverage pkg an on both the reservation would show the package one day and it would be gone the next. When we boarded the package showed on our sign & sail card.

Booked in Jan. with 123 and free bevi package directly with Celebrity by phone. Asked for the upgrade to premium, was assured it was noted on the file and I could pay upgrade at time of final payment.

There was no note of package on invoice I received by e-mail. I called and was assured it would show up 'later'. As I had read on these boards at the time that this often happened, I was not concerned. Looked at my reservation on-line on Monday this week. No bevi package indicated.

Called Celebrity and spent an hour on the phone and had to speak to many different people. Seems they 'forgot' to put the free 123 package on the file. Luckily in the comments on the file it was noted that "Pax will upgrade free package to premium at final payment". The free package was not actually added to the file though. I had to speak to many people including 'the resolution' department to get this all fixed.

This will be our first Celebrity cruise. Hoping the on board experience is better than the reservation department.

Sometimes Celebrity offers promotions that include freebies.....we did the 1,2,3,Go! promotion and had the choice of free classic drink package, free pre-paid gratuities or $100 OBC.

You might sign up for Celebrity emails. That will alert you any promotions. Currently they are offering the "Give Thanks" promo, beginning tomorrow

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1935894

Not as good as some other promos, but a savings nonetheless.

What we learned is you should know the price of your cabin before the promo starts, then jump on it as soon as the promo starts (read, before they raise the price of your cabin).

We have an included drinks package and want to up grade to premium before we sail. The package is not showing online. Celebrity say it just takes longer to show after the booking and when it does we can call them and up grade the package to premium.

I booked in June w/ the PYP promo and choose the beverage package. It never showed online but did show on my confirmation as well as my TA called Celebrity and confirmed I had it even though it wasn't showing up online. I called 3 weeks ago to upgrade to the premium and once I did that it now shows up online when I go into my Cruise extras.

Archived