Any future "Guy's Burgers" being planned on other ships?

jordanaire

I had them on the Glory and thought they were much better than the standard grilled burgers. And anything with sautéed mushrooms is killer IMO!! The fries were also the best on the ship, except maybe those curly fries I got with the steak and eggs at brunch, those were also da bomb

My husband absolutely enjoyed Guys Burgers (he didn't think he would) on our Oct Glory cruise - I don't eat a lot of meat so I opted out........but, to my surprise they even smelled delicious to me!!!!!

Original Poster - I hope you get to enjoy Guys Burgers on another cruise - we have only been on one ship (The Glory) with the 2.0 upgrade and we loved everything - especially the Alchemy Bar and the Burrito Bar along with Guys Burgers.........nice improvement...........:)

I had them on the Glory and thought they were much better than the standard grilled burgers. And anything with sautéed mushrooms is killer IMO!! The fries were also the best on the ship, except maybe those curly fries I got with the steak and eggs at brunch, those were also da bomb

They serve sautéed onions at the regular burger bars too.

I was on the Glory and Conquest this summer, and greatly enjoyed the fresh cooked hamburgers. A BIG difference compared to some other options, especially the precooked yuck ones. :)

I'm on the Valor next month and will miss the option. I was surprised to there was no up charge like RCI has for their better burgers.

Just an added option for people.

I think they're pretty good burgers. They can be a little greasy, but nowhere near as bad as one from Elevation Burger (those who've been, DC Metro area). Much better than the usual fast food joints. Being an auto tech myself, The one thing I'm not a big fan of is the "shop rag" napkin, though they work I guess.

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed my next 2 cruises won't have Guy's Burgers or the Blue Iguana.

Guy's burgers are SO GOOD! I had one every day on my last cruise. Very disappointed that the valor does not thave the 2.0. I will Not be eating any of the substandard hockey pucks. Also the burritos are really good as well on the 2.0 ships:cool:

Archived