NA - Western Caribbean formal nights and Le Cirque

maxxboy

Any recent cruisers here who can tell me which nights are formal and what night the Le Cirque dinner in the Pinnacle Grill is on the Nieuw Amsterdam Western Caribbean itinerary? Would also love to see the menus, too!

Thanks

Hi Maxxboy - go into your cruise reservation and click on the dining options when you click on LeCirque - the date will come up...

As the N. Amsterdam just arrived back in FLL, highly unlikely anybody has them.

As almost always, the formal nights on a 7 day will be the second night and the second to last night, unless a long port day interferes.

Since the NA just returned from a Western Caribbean itinerary I was hoping someone on the cruise might see this and could help. And as you said formal nights are usually on the second night and next to last night, that's what it typically has been in my experience, BUT, this is the first cruise I've been on when we will be in port the second day. Don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Hi Maxxboy - go into your cruise reservation and click on the dining options when you click on LeCirque - the date will come up...

Thank you! It will be on the 4th night. Not interested in doing the Le Cirque dinner so now know when not to book PG.

We made reservations for our Dec.15th cruise and it is the night we are in Grand Cayman. It comes up automatically when you put in dinner at Le Cirque on your itinerary. We were surprised so many time frames were still available.

We made reservations for our Dec.15th cruise and it is the night we are in Grand Cayman. It comes up automatically when you put in dinner at Le Cirque on your itinerary. We were surprised so many time frames were still available.

I did what "Seavoyage" suggest above and saw it was on the 4th night/Grand Cayman, but thanks anyway!

Thanks also to 'Dog Drool" from the Roll Call for last week's sailing confirming formal nights are the third and sixth nights, the days at sea.

We booked ahead of time for the Le Cirque dinner last year on the Westerdam, which was doing the western Caribbean itinerary (Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel). When we got to our cabin, we found out a note that said the night had been changed. So whatever you see on HAL's website may not be accurate.

We booked ahead of time for the Le Cirque dinner last year on the Westerdam, which was doing the western Caribbean itinerary (Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel). When we got to our cabin, we found out a note that said the night had been changed. So whatever you see on HAL's website may not be accurate.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.