Poopy Diapers

Muumuu

Suggestions on how to dispose of those offensive diapers?

While we haven't cruised with my daughter yet (she's only 4 months old), we've taken many trips which required flights and hotel stays and have found the arm & hammer diaper bags work really well at containing the smell. There are other scented diaper bags, but since we know the arm & hammer ones have worked for us we've been afraid to try anything else when traveling because we don't want any stinky surprises!

Hope that helps!

We purchased the diaper plastic bags when our daughter was little and in diapers. It had a wonderful powder smell and they worked wonders. I would actually throw her dirty diapers in her trash in the bedroom and it made the bedroom smell like baby powder. :D

On our daughter's first cruise, the first question I asked the cabin steward is where can I dispose of her diapers and pull ups (she was starting training). He insisted that I put them in the bathroom trash can and he'll be checking a few times (morning when we go to breakfast, afternoon, and evening when we go to dinner) and take care of them. He indicted the feminine product bags in the bathroom for that purpose. I still wrapped them up before placing in the bag first.