MS Nieuw Amsterdam and MS Eurodam Sail-Away- Nov. 17, 2013

aliaschief

Good afternoon, fellow addicts. Great to be here. Thanks Chief for hosting our get-together.

Could someone please tell me which one is the Eurodam? Is she docked in her usual spot on the left? The map at the bottom of the screen is not loading. It looks like the Twitter feed has messed things up. I am not a tweeter. :o

Good afternoon, fellow addicts. Great to be here. Thanks Chief for hosting our get-together.

Could someone please tell me which one is the Eurodam? Is she docked in her usual spot on the left? The map at the bottom of the screen is not loading. It looks like the Twitter feed has messed things up. I am not a tweeter. :o

Eurodam is on the left, and NA is on the right.

Change in plans. Leaving now to have dinner with my grand kids. Have fun everyone. I'll try and watch on my phone.

Your lucky to be near enough to visit and enjoy your Grandchildren. I would give this all up in a heart beat to be with my Grandchildren today.

Enjoy the moment.

I'm going to try and remember. It's -20c here now so I need to look at something warm. I guess I should be happy it's sunny here :rolleyes:.

Its early morning here but we are looking forward to 27c/80f - fine and sunny - come on down :)

Cathy

My crystal ball tells me - there is a cruise in your future!

Maybe you should go to the movies more often.:D

somebody here was saying: they're coming to take you away hihihahahoho

I like both of your responses better :cool: (especially now I googled what that quote meant....somebody is in big big trouble)

Lou and Dave, If you are reading this, please zoom in!

Maybe they are watching the football game? or all of the horrible weather in the Illinois / Indiana area?

Or just taking a day off? :confused:

I wish they would get the map to show up at the bottom of the screen.

Ooopppssss.... this took so long to post that in the interim, they did zoom. Thank you, Lou and Dave, for being there!

Edited by KNOT2L82SAIL
sloooowwwww response time on CC