Departure day lunch

I have not been with RC before but note everyone says the WJ is packed for lunch on first day.

What are the other lunch options and where do you prefer for somewhere less busy ?

Thanks

Nevermind

Edited by Brigbound
Nevermind

I have not been with RC before but note everyone says the WJ is packed for lunch on first day.

What are the other lunch options and where do you prefer for somewhere less busy ?

Thanks

Assuming you are cruising on Indy, Cafe Promenade is open with small sandwiches and Sorrento's has pizza.

On Indy there are the Cafe Promenade for sandwiches, sweets, and fruit, with coffee,tea and ice water, and Sorrento's pizzaria, also serving paninis, salads, cheese, grilled veggies and breads. Both are on deck 5. The Windjammer is not usually crowded until after 12:00 or 12:30.

I thought this was going to be a question on where you could eat on the LAST DAY. YOUR departure from the ship.

I was so confused.

We use the word embarkation on the day you board the ship. I'm sure I'm not alone thinking you meant disembarking day. Which I was going to say, no lunch!!!

Anyway, get to the ship by 11:30 and board. Windjammer doesn't get too crowded until about 1230 - 130.