Hasbro 2.0 game shows

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

Is this the entire evening's entertainment or is there a show after this?

Had to look at my funtimes to get it correct but last year on the Breeze 6 day cruise it was held at 7:30pm and then bingo after. We had seen it the week before on the 8 day cruise, it was held at 3:30pm during the day on 2 different days.

To hold it at 3:30 is fine, but to have it as the main entertainment...not very good IMHO.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Had to look at my funtimes to get it correct but last year on the Breeze 6 day cruise it was held at 7:30pm and then bingo after. We had seen it the week before on the 8 day cruise, it was held at 3:30pm during the day on 2 different days.

To hold it at 3:30 is fine, but to have it as the main entertainment...not very good IMHO.

Evening entertainment would be pathetic

Is this the entire evening's entertainment or is there a show after this?

When we did the 8 day on Breeze, Hasbro WAS the evening entertainment, twice! No show after...and this was on the nights we had no comedians, either. We ended up sitting in the Red Frog Pub, eating and drinking beer, listening to the guitar player there, who was very good!

Are these shows shown on TV? Why even go if they are.........never saw one and we cruise a lot.

They just started doing this on some ship about two months ago.

We will be on the Glory in Feb and it is there.

Also has playlist productions which has been getting lots of negative comments.

After Feb we will be doing our first Princess cruise and very possible we will be pretty much done with Carnival next year if Princess is as good as we are hearing.

That long?????

Only because depending on where you're sitting, if the CD is anywhere near your section, the aisle will be flooded with a bunch, of rabid, screaming people jockeying for position to get picked.

If you are near an exit and able to scramble quickly, then I adjust my timing to 3.75 min :D

Do yourself a favor, and just stand to the inside of the door. Don't even bother sitting down.

Only because depending on where you're sitting, if the CD is anywhere near your section, the aisle will be flooded with a bunch, of rabid, screaming people jockeying for position to get picked.

If you are near an exit and able to scramble quickly, then I adjust my timing to 3.75 min :D

Do yourself a favor, and just stand to the inside of the door. Don't even bother sitting down.

There is always a chance we will like it so we will sit toward the front.

If we dont like it DW who used to play linebacker will get up in front of me and we can get out real fast leaving bodies scattered on the floor.

I think it would be ok if it were in the middle of the day or early evening but not at a prime time at night.

Exactly what I was thinking. I found Hasbro a bit boring, even though it may have its moments. It can be cute at times, but it's not nearly as interesting to watch as something like Price is Right. The games themselves can drag on. But it is family friendly, & there are a scattered few that are enjoying it. Reminds me of some silly games (Minute to Win It) that would be played leading up to the actual entertainment for the evening. If Hasbro were used like that, it would be fine. People are just offended that this is what is being presented as your headline entertainment for the evening.

I agree! I did not like the Hasbro games at all. The only way you were picked to participate was to jump up and down, scream, and act like an idiot to get picked.

I found it boring also.

<<<---idiot who had a blast jumping around and winning and acting like a kid. It totally was worth it to watch my son's face light up when Mom got picked and then won a prize for him. I'll be that "idiot" any day! :)

I stayed for Bingo afterward...

Now...there's something I cannot understand for the life of me...the cruiselines and Bingo...we did it one time and thought it the biggest waste of our dollars.

The hasbro game on the other hand, we enjoyed watching it and enjoyed watching our kids enjoy it. it's a family show...for families.

Children are paying customers too. Parents/grandparents want their children to have a good time. One show (or two on a week long) is okay for kids/families to enjoy together. jeesh people, you act like you were never a child, nor had children.

This show fits in well with the "fun" atmosphere Carnival has. If you want snooty, uptight, old timers and 1st class compartments, go to another line.

You can never please all of the people all of the time. :rolleyes:

Children are paying customers too. Parents/grandparents want their children to have a good time. One show (or two on a week long) is okay for kids/families to enjoy together. jeesh people, you act like you were never a child, nor had children.

This show fits in well with the "fun" atmosphere Carnival has. If you want snooty, uptight, old timers and 1st class compartments, go to another line.

You can never please all of the people all of the time. :rolleyes:

I would totally agree with you if they had a show afterwards.

Have a problem when this takes the place of an evenings professional entertainment.