All things Anthem of the Seas :)

BillOh

If You Think About It ... Tomorrow (Thursday), Actually Makes Sense To Put The Anthem On Sail, As It's The Final Day Of The Cruise Shipping Miami Convention And Maybe They Want To Go Out With A Bang.

NCL Today Announced The Home Port For It's New Escape Ship Coming In 2015, Along With The Hull Art By Guy Harvey.

I Still Say Tomorrow.

Maritime R/R:

I Also Live In America---Orlando, To Be Specific.

I Got My Info From When I Talked To The Crown / Anchor Rep On The Phone, As Well As My Travel Agent.

In Addition, If You Read My Entire Original Post...I Said That I Was Told The ANTHEM Would Go On Sale 03/13/14...Not Sure Where You Got The Quantum From.

The Lack Of Communication Isn't Surprising To Me From RCCL, As I Have Called And Asked A Few Questions Before, And Gotten Different Answers---All Depending On Who Answered The Phone.

I did read your entire post. I agree that RCCL does have problems with communicating within their departments and although the information you received may be true, I reported what I was told this morning. Insofar as the information I relayed concerning the Quantum, I am well aware that your post did not refer to the Quantum. I included it in my post purely for those who might be interested in any update regarding any new Quantum deployment releases.

When I spoke with C&A a couple of days ago (as posted earlier) I was told that emails/notifications will go out 3/12/14 to upper tier members, Pinnacle and Diamond Plus as to when they will be able to book Anthem. She had put me on a brief hold to check and came back with that answer. I joked with the agent to say since I am lower on the tier level I will not be getting that notification but glad that some have earned it.

Hey Gang:

I JUST Got Off The Phone With The Crown/Anchor Society, And The Rep Told Me That She Received An E-Mail From Her Supervisor Earlier This Morning, That The ANTHEM Caribbean Itineraries Were, In Fact, Scheduled To Go On Sale TODAY.

However, For Undisclosed Reasons, That Has Been Pushed Back. She Was Not Sure As To Why, Or How Long It Would Be.

That's The Latest From The CAS.

Would Love For Someone Else To Call, And See If They Get A Different Response.

When I spoke with C&A a couple of days ago (as posted earlier) I was told that emails/notifications will go out 3/12/14 to upper tier members, Pinnacle and Diamond Plus as to when they will be able to book Anthem. She had put me on a brief hold to check and came back with that answer. I joked with the agent to say since I am lower on the tier level I will not be getting that notification but glad that some have earned it.

This begs the question: why is everyone who contacts RCI getting a different response? That's a problem in and of itself!

Interesting:

My Wife Just Called, And She Was Told By A Representative That The E-Mail Says They Have Not Yet Confirmed An Itinerary For The Anthem.

Dave85: You Hit The Nail On The Head-- That So Many People Are Getting Different Responses Is Very Frustrating, And Has The Potential To Be A PR Nightmare

Interesting:

My Wife Just Called, And She Was Told By A Representative That The E-Mail Says They Have Not Yet Confirmed An Itinerary For The Anthem.

Dave85: You Hit The Nail On The Head-- That So Many People Are Getting Different Responses Is Very Frustrating, And Has The Potential To Be A PR Nightmare

If that's the case we might not hear anything for weeks.

They're really making me not want to book a Quantum Class ship. Way to go, RCI!

This begs the question: why is everyone who contacts RCI getting a different response? That's a problem in and of itself!

I agree with you and everyone here 100%. You think they (RCI) will all get the info from he same source. I am still surprised that we could see Anthem's winter sailing before Quantum's summer 2015. Regardless how great both ships turn out to be (I am sure they will be) and if most people are able to get their choice of cabin, the release of all Quantum Class information in general, including schedules has been bad IMO.

You've got to be kidding me...

At least we have the Gem sailing to the Eastern Caribbean during the fall/Winter 2015, out of

The City.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_031214A

We are doing the 9day during thanksgiving of this year Dave. Probably dropping the QOTS ING.

Anthem of the Seas bookings not released as of March 12 at 10:00 a.m.

I called the Diamond Plus desk and the rep told me that she had no idea when sales for 2015 Caribbean sailings will be released. Since my TA takes too long to get me information, I plan to try booking directly through the D+ desk. My previous TA always got back to me within hours so she must have been working out of her home and checked her e mail frequently. Her replacement (old one retired :( ) has kept me waiting way too often so I have been looking for a new agent. One of the people on one of these forums mentioned booking through the D+ desk.

One last thing, the agent I spoke to this morning said that D+ and Pinnacle members would be able to book one week earlier than lower tier members.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One last thing, the agent I spoke to this morning said that D+ and Pinnacle members would be able to book one week earlier than lower tier members.

One week? That's a new wrinkle. It was one day under the last iteration.

Anthem of the Seas: bookings still on hold

I spoke to RCI agent about a booking for my daughter and while I had him on the phone, I asked about the Anthem bookings. He checked this morning and there is nothing yet. He further told me that, as far as he knows, D+ and Pinnacle will have a head start on booking but I never asked how soon afterwards that everyone else would be able to.

Good morning, I thought I would give you a little update about the Anthem.

Yesterday I called RCCL to make a payment and also asked about the release of Anthem's caribbean itineraries.

The representative told me Anthem's itineraries should be realeased this week of 3/17/14. I asked her if she had any idea of what we might see with the Anthem because I am TIRED of the same-old-same-old Eastern/Western.... I mean, how many times can one go to St. Marteen, St. Thomas, Cococay???

She answered... "well, I don't think the Anthem will be doing anything much different than the Oasis' itneraries, same eastern/western ports."

I hope it's not true!!!! because I would hate to switch lines due to same repetitive routes.... anyways, we shall see.

Good morning, I thought I would give you a little update about the Anthem.

Yesterday I called RCCL to make a payment and also asked about the release of Anthem's caribbean itineraries.

The representative told me Anthem's itineraries should be realeased this week of 3/17/14. I asked her if she had any idea of what we might see with the Anthem because I am TIRED of the same-old-same-old Eastern/Western.... I mean, how many times can one go to St. Marteen, St. Thomas, Cococay???

She answered... "well, I don't think the Anthem will be doing anything much different than the Oasis' itneraries, same eastern/western ports."

I hope it's not true!!!! because I would hate to switch lines due to same repetitive routes.... anyways, we shall see.

Seems to be par for the course these days, unfortunately. Unless you go on a significantly longer cruise (ala Celebrity Eclipse's 14 nighters) or go on a significantly smaller ship, you'll get the same ports. Doesn't really bother me personally since I cruise mainly for the ship and white sand Caribbean beaches (of which there is no shortage on the current itineraries), but I can understand why this would be disappointing to others who would value some more diverse offerings.

What all this information "leakage" demonstrates is that final decisions have either been recently been made...or...there are still some future plans/itineraries that are undecided.

While there may be a Crown & Anchor access to the first round of Anthem itineraries this coming week...that will likely be just the first volley of available cruises...with others being announced later on.

The Rumored New Timing Of The Anthem Going On Sale, The Week Of March 24th, Is Very Interesting To Me.

If I Recall Correctly, March 25th And March 26th Are The Days That The New Norwegian Escape Go On Sale.

Could We Possibly Have A RCCL VS. NCL, Anthem VS. Escape Battle On Our Hands...?

The Rumored New Timing Of The Anthem Going On Sale, The Week Of March 24th, Is Very Interesting To Me.

If I Recall Correctly, March 25th And March 26th Are The Days That The New Norwegian Escape Go On Sale.

Could We Possibly Have A RCCL VS. NCL, Anthem VS. Escape Battle On Our Hands...?

We can only hope... :)

Seems to be par for the course these days, unfortunately. Unless you go on a significantly longer cruise (ala Celebrity Eclipse's 14 nighters) or go on a significantly smaller ship, you'll get the same ports. Doesn't really bother me personally since I cruise mainly for the ship and white sand Caribbean beaches (of which there is no shortage on the current itineraries), but I can understand why this would be disappointing to others who would value some more diverse offerings.

I agree. What's funny is there are just so many islands to go to. When people keep complaining about the cruises they keep booking and going to the same islands over and over again. They booked the cruise, no one forced them to. If they want to do something different, book something different!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

If I book a three night cruise, would I get the chance to watch one of the main shows like hairspray or would they not do this on three nights ?

Thanks

The Broadway shows are the main shows so I'm sure you'll get to see that. You'll also likely see the Two70 show since that's big but that has a small capacity so some may have to see it at an odd time. I doubt you would see any other production shows though.

The Broadway shows are the main shows so I'm sure you'll get to see that. You'll also likely see the Two70 show since that's big but that has a small capacity so some may have to see it at an odd time. I doubt you would see any other production shows though.

Hello :D

That would be great if they do put on the broadway show. When we did a two nighter from southampton on adventurer of seas, was not impressed with what was available.

Can I ask what is the two70 show please.

Many thanks

I was told today that it is any time dining only on the anthem which is a shame