Cruising today

Weather been fairly good. Was a little bit wet yesterday afternoon.

Voyager of the seas is docked next to us. No housework. Not even going to get off the ship.

Not even for some grocery shopping?:p

Have a great day onboard.

Edited by MicCanberra

Weather been fairly good. Was a little bit wet yesterday afternoon.

Voyager of the seas is docked next to us. No housework. Not even going to get off the ship.

Easy to tell you are a real local. Melbourne is freezing today mid summer. Got to love how the locals can dress smartly for the weather conditions, at a moment's notice.

This Queenslander didn't bring any warm clothes for my Sydney visit, but I'll come prepared for my annual visit to Melbourne in Jan.!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise in your upgrade.

In Hobart today. Theone thing i haven't enjoyed on this ship is how they push theservice weather it is breakfast, lunch or dinner in the main dining room. No sooner that you have finished one course they are whipping the plate away and putting the next one down. Its too fast for me. I like a little time between courses.

Couple of times I have had the plate removed before a was finished.

I dont know if its because its an American style ship and they used to pushing the pace.

In Hobart today. Theone thing i haven't enjoyed on this ship is how they push theservice weather it is breakfast, lunch or dinner in the main dining room. No sooner that you have finished one course they are whipping the plate away and putting the next one down. Its too fast for me. I like a little time between courses.

Couple of times I have had the plate removed before a was finished.

I dont know if its because its an American style ship and they used to pushing the pace.

It occasionally might happen with a dinner as they want to push people thrugh for the next seating but I have never had it happen with a breakfast or a lunch. If anything, I find the service a bit slow for breaky and lunch.:D

Just pulling into Sydney. Was a lovely cruise. Did the pop choir for the first time and that was a lot of fun.

300 kids are on the next cruise. Hehehe that will be fun..

Glad to hear that you had a great cruise. Sydney Harbour is so amazing at sunrise. Hope there are not too many kids on our cruise in February. Booked that as it is not school holiday time:p

Great cam shot David. Just sitting at Sydney airport waiting for my flight. Shoukd have got an earlier flight than 12pm. Oh well ....

I have done that before, got off without a hitch and proceed to get to the airport only to wait for three hours. Have a nice flight home.:D