Michael's Pub on Constellation

Sandy1975

My husband and I are going on a short cruise in March and I had a question about the hours for Michael's club.

Based on the new loyalty program, it looks like Michael's will be used for VIP / ELITE/ You name it events. Does that mean that it will be off limits for the regular / average cruiser?

There are a few things that I would like to try there that are not available at other bars. When I was on the Summit, this place seemed to be opened only at night and was never really crowded.

Thanks!

The "elite events" in Michaels club are only from 5-7 pm in the evenings and I THINK 8-10 am for breakfast ( I always arrive early for the coffee).

It should be open to all during other times. I do not know about the craft beers but have seen frequent mention of this on these CC boards.

No, it probably won't be open to other passengers at most other hours. It appears that the Elite Plus will have it from morning until approximately 7 p.m. and after that it will be open to others.

The Elite events (breakfast and cocktails) which sometimes were scheduled there will be moving to other venues. Breakfast probably to one of the specialty restaurants, cocktails to the Sky Observation Lounge.

I was told last month on the Reflection that if an event is going on, the wait staff that works in the lounge outside Michael's can go in and get whatever you'd like. I didn't get a chance to take them up on their offer, but maybe you could inquire while on-board.

-Tim

No, it probably won't be open to other passengers at most other hours. It appears that the Elite Plus will have it from morning until approximately 7 p.m. and after that it will be open to others.

The Elite events (breakfast and cocktails) which sometimes were scheduled there will be moving to other venues. Breakfast probably to one of the specialty restaurants, cocktails to the Sky Observation Lounge.

From what I read Michaels Club is just for Zenith and the Royal & PH suites. Elite Plus get to join Elite wherever their lounge happens to be.

This might change depending on the cruise if there are a very small number of Elite Plus & Zenith.

My kids (Zenith) will be on the Constellation next week and I will let everyone know what is up with the Michaels Club hours.

Edited by TommyD3

Enjoyed Michael club on the Constellation last month.

It is open in evening till at least midnight.

yes they do have a variety of craft beers.

we sat at the bar and had a night cap.

saw the selections of beer in glass case behind the bar.

i don't drink beer , but others sure were having a good time with their beer selection.

From what I read Michaels Club is just for Zenith and the Royal & PH suites. Elite Plus get to join Elite wherever their lounge happens to be.

My kids (Zenith) will be on the Constellation next week and I will let everyone know what is up with the Michaels Club hours.

Thanks for this info. I think it is pretty bad that Celebrity is making an area that was "public" completely off limits for regular passengers. I understand having it reserved for "x" numbers of hours to hold private events but not allowing the rest of us after lets say 7 PM is unfair in my opinion. After all, I am a paying customer...

So are they. And all indications are that it is available to all after 7

My point is that as a paying customer "regular passengers" should ALSO have access to the facility. From another post I understood that it was not, only for Zenith and Suite pax. If my understanding is incorrect, then I am OK with the availability of the place but if it is not then I don't think it is fair... That is all.

And I don't even care for the beers but wanted to try the different ciders they might have there! LOL I am probably the only person who would care about such as small thing :)

Edited by Sandy1975