Brilliance Tampa Cozumel 4 day Cruise Compass

We just got back home from the 4 day cruise on the Brilliance from Tampa to Cozumel and back. I've scanned the Cruise Compasses and you can download them in one PDF here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16200396/BrillianceTampaCozumel4Day.pdf

thank you for uploading the Compasses...I'm surprised they didn't mention who the captain was for the Captain's Welcome Aboard Reception or that you could get your picture taken with him on formal night. Was there a Behind the Nametags info sheet? Do you remember who the captain was (either Capt Stig Nilsen, who is Norwegian or Capt Manolis Kasselas, who is Greek and is very very short :))?

thank you for uploading the Compasses...I'm surprised they didn't mention who the captain was for the Captain's Welcome Aboard Reception or that you could get your picture taken with him on formal night. Was there a Behind the Nametags info sheet? Do you remember who the captain was (either Capt Stig Nilsen, who is Norwegian or Capt Manolis Kasselas, who is Greek and is very very short :))?

Hi - I will be boarding the Brilliance on Saturday for the 5-dayer . ... I will make a note about the captain . ..I am almost certain that it is Capt Stig Nilsen. . ..

Manolis Kasselas was the captain and Clodagh O'Connor was the cruise director. I didn't scan that sheet.

I don't plan on posting a trip report. Our goal was to do absolutely nothing on the trip--and we succeeded--so anything I have to report won't be terribly interesting :)

Manolis Kasselas was the captain and Clodagh O'Connor was the cruise director. I didn't scan that sheet.

I don't plan on posting a trip report. Our goal was to do absolutely nothing on the trip--and we succeeded--so anything I have to report won't be terribly interesting :)

Thanks. The Navigator is more than enough.

Hi - I will be boarding the Brilliance on Saturday for the 5-dayer . ... I will make a note about the captain . ..I am almost certain that it is Capt Stig Nilsen. . ..

got my answer from the OP, I had 11-28 as the rotation date and I wanted to make sure. You'll have Capt Manolis

Thanks so much for the Brilliance 4 day Cruise Compasses!!!! Appreciate you taking the time to load those-----very helpful.

We are on the Brilliance in later December----generally we do Oasis, Allure, Freedom, Independence so if you have any recommendations on what to do FOR SURE and anything NOT TO DO on Brilliance, let us know.

We have sons 21, 19 & 17 going with us...........

Thanks so much!! Happy Holidays.............

We are on the Brilliance in later December----generally we do Oasis, Allure, Freedom, Independence so if you have any recommendations on what to do FOR SURE and anything NOT TO DO on Brilliance, let us know.

My number one recommendation for the Brilliance is that if you need some quiet time during the day head up to Starquest in the Viking Crown Lounge on deck 13. It's empty and they play classical music to keep the kids out. :)

Edited by runchadrun