I got UGGED..by the UG FAIRY

luckycruzer

from a 1A to a Grand suite....going solo, and not been in a Grand.....What will "My own" concierge do for me ?..that I dont already do for myself?..will there be fruits/wine.. I get that most often anyway. The best part it that I am mid ship. I'm a Diamond level, but I'm still grateful for the free bee..cabin change .

from a 1A to a Grand suite....going solo, and not been in a Grand.....What will "My own" concierge do for me ?..that I dont already do for myself?..will there be fruits/wine.. I get that most often anyway. The best part it that I am mid ship. I'm a Diamond level, but I'm still grateful for the free bee..cabin change .

All that space and no one to share it with?

Need a friend?

What cruise did you get up graded on. I don't awnser the phone and don't have caller ID

Nice, enjoy!

CONGRATS!!!! We are working our way to DiAMOND..only 50 more sea days to go :D..Perhaps we will be lucky like you someday...enjoy that suite have a wonderful cruise..

How many sea days for diamond?..Was it 25 cruises before it got changed to sea days?

from the concierge?

I don't think Carnival offers a concierge service (others, pls correct me if I'm wrong...)

We sure didn't see a concierge anywhere.

I don't know how I can go back to a regular cabin now and am booked for the next cruise in a 1A. Oh boy....

have 56 Carnivals, since 2006 , and a combined 81 with other lines, nearing 2 years at sea. I have one big perk left....an UG while booking, or 3-4th pax in the cabin free. I had considered this room for my next biggee b'day with 3 gal pals, so I can see how it might function for that.

Ug Fairy told me Concierge service....ok....no biggie, I'm very capable of doing my own things..prob meant the Diamond phone line/number. Whatever, I am ok with it.

It seems they're taking better care of us "Diamond" passengers. On our recent "Breeze" cruise, we were upgraded FREE from a 4A to an Ocean Suite! Fantastic upgrade! Yep, we had a GREAT time!

"SKY"

Oh yes,,,for whoever asked,,it's 200 sea days for "Diamond" now.

Congrats! What ship are you on? We sail next Sat and would love a call from the upgrade fairy for a GS!:cool:

I am so happy for you. It's nice to know that as a Diamond cruiser, you got upgraded to the GS. I hope it happens more often. Have a wonderful cruise.

Are you on the right cruise line? Your own concierge is the concierge desk at guest services.This is not NCL, HAL, Princess or Celebrity!