Allure insides

rednose83

The allure is so big walking is inevitable no matter where you are on the ship. Some people say noise can be can issue on the higher decks cause you are closer to pool or adventure ocean or high traffic areas. For an inside cabin though any extra square footage you can get is great. Go with the bigger cabin!

Which would be better?

A larger inside (172 sq ft) on deck 3 or a smaller inside (150 sq ft) on deck 14?

It's for two adults.

I would stay away from deck 14 because it's directly under the pool deck. There's more of a chance for noises from above, like deck chairs being arranged at 4am, etc.

Definitely deck 3!!!

The positives are that you will be able to 1. walk/use stairs for the dining room and 2. get extra space, but more importantly...there are some loud things above you on deck 15 from the kids area since I think you are talking about the Q interior category.

Have a great time!! :)

Which would be better?

A larger inside (172 sq ft) on deck 3 or a smaller inside (150 sq ft) on deck 14?

It's for two adults.

Deck 14. just walk up one floor to the pool. Also, if you're on deck three it gets annoying whenever you're in port and people are getting off. (Yes, the gangway is actually deck 2, but the elevators let people off on deck 3)

We have a Large Interior inside on deck 9, on the allure it wasnt too bad.. Deck 9 was good only a short distance to most areas .. the room wasnt huge but it was big enough for us.. the only thing that wasnt fun was eating our breakfast in our room :|

Deck 14. just walk up one floor to the pool. Also, if you're on deck three it gets annoying whenever you're in port and people are getting off. (Yes, the gangway is actually deck 2, but the elevators let people off on deck 3)

if you were on deck 3 in the first place you wouldn't need an elevator

Which would be better?

It's for two adults.

No way in the world I'd want to be on deck 14. Yes, closer to the pool and windjammer, but so far away from dining room, theaters, etc.

Just got off this past week, and we were on deck 3. I would go for the larger interior on deck 3 because it is closer to dining, promenade, and the theater. When we were in our stateroom, it seemed like the ship was dead until we actually went to the Royal Promenade. I sort of liked that feeling. Plus, more space is always a good thing to me.

Which would be better?

It's for two adults.

I will only add Deck 14 is one deck below the pool deck, you may experience some noise from that. If its front of the ship, you will DEFINITELY get excessive noise one night out of every cruise when they do the solarium dance party.