My DH NEEDS to know!

beachbum6264

We sail on Jan. 6 - the date of the BCS National Championship Game (War Eagle!). So he NEEDS to know (emphasis: his :D) where on board the Noordam will they have a big screen TV that will show the game? Is there anything close to a sports bar? He's getting stressed!

Thanks!

Yes, there is a Sports Bar on the Noordam. The TV may not be considered big screen, but it can be seen if sitting at the bar in front of it. The game may or may not be televised on the ship. If it is televised, it will also be on your cabin TV.

If you push you may get them to put the game on a regular movie screen in one of the large lounges. We have had mixed experiences: Princess had the Florida/Ohio State game on a large screen. The room was decorated in school colors and popcorn was available. Royal Carib put the Super Bowl on one TV in the Sports Bar. After loud screaming they opened up a large screen in the ICE SKATING RINK!

They will have the game in the sports bar . Also your room . Not sure bout the big screen . I watched BCS and NFL playoffs last year . Didn't miss a game . BTW I'll be on same cruise as you . See you in the spots bar !!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were on the Eurodam a two years ago and the Super Bowl was on during the cruise. The ship aired the game in the Show Lounge and provided a buffet. The event was well attended, I know the BCS championship game is not as popular but it is a huge event and they may do the same.