RCI Scrapbooking Kit

They had a kit for sale on the Enchantment of the Seas this past April. They also offered free scrapbooking workshops during the cruise. At the workshops they gave out free kits that were different than what you could purchase at the Photo Kiosk.

Yes-- you can buy ship specific kits in the photo shop. I have seen them on 5 different ships. I bought one on the Explorer of the sees and it had a couple of things that had the ship name on it. It only scrapbook occasionally so this kit lasted me through several cruises.

They have a kit that includes a scrapbook, a ship picture with the cruise date on it, and the kit I mentioned above. This was around $50. [my friend bought one of these on our AK cruise.

The classes aboard the ships vary by the ability of the crew members. Some ships have good classes and others--not so much. Usually they have at least one free class where they give out a "Me and My Big Ideas" kit. [a general kit or a formal night kit]

Here is a crew member holding one of the kits. [she was very good--look at her sample pages]

PB020009_zpsa76ece8e.jpg

PB020008_zpse25bcf05.jpg

PB020010_zps53e51090.jpg

There are different kits for sale depending on the ship.

On the Splendour of the Seas I bought an album plus kit (Med theme) plus 10 photos in the photo gallery for 49.95 Dollars. See here.

At the workshop you get a free kit and they also sell kits for 9.95 Dollars (on the Navigator of the Seas they had two different kits for sale, one included the ship name as embellishment). In case you travel with kids then don´t miss the Adventure Ocean scrapbooking workshop as the kids get another free AO kit.

steamboats

On the Allure, they sell scrapbooking kits at the Focus Photo Gallery. They were RCI-branded with embellishments specific to the different amenities on board the ship. :) I don't remember the price but it was around what has been mentioned by others.