MS Noordam Sail-Away-Jan. 6, 2014

aliaschief

Not only did I miss the sailaway but toots, too!

I want to clear up a misconception. I will be home in May but the HAL cruise season out of FLL will be over - that's why I said see you in October. A nine month cruise might be too much for even me!:eek:

Happy sailaways!

Kathi

Not only did I miss the sailaway but toots, too!

I want to clear up a misconception. I will be home in May but the HAL cruise season out of FLL will be over - that's why I said see you in October. A nine month cruise might be too much for even me!:eek:

Happy sailaways!

Kathi

I was wondering about that, thanks for clearing it up. Hadn't heard of a World Cruise lasting that long.:eek:

Thanks Lou, Dave and Chief for another good sail away. Sorry I missed the Noordam toots, but had to go out for awhile. Glad to hear she tooted.

Stopping by to say that my computer crashed last night, just as the Noordam was backing away from the dock. This has happened 3 times. My computer guy tells me he's going to check my video driver...as it's always on Lou and Dave's videos. See you at the next one I hope...if I have this back by then!