Fresh Squeezed Juice with 123Go package?

cpl100

When I sailed in May, fresh squeezed juice was noted in the premium package and the classic package just said juice. Now in looking at these details on this link, both packages just say juice. Are fresh squeezed juices now included in the classic package? Did they do away with fresh squeezed juices and therefore the need to specify? Leaving again in two weeks and wondering.... Thanks!

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm#main

This link was for the Reflection and I will be on the Constellation but I don't think that should matter.

Recently on the Reflection, the fresh squeezed OJ (Classic package) in the buffet was a major disappointment for DH. Definitely looked and tasted watered down. It was much better in the MDR but it took much longer to get it (maybe because they were actually squeezing oranges).

Do they have any other freshly squeezed juices (other than orange)? And are they available any other time of day? I've in recent months began incorporating juicing into my daily diet. Thank you!

I'd also like to know this - apple / watermelon / ginger? Anywhere on the ship I could get something of the sort?

Do they have any other freshly squeezed juices (other than orange)? And are they available any other time of day? I've in recent months began incorporating juicing into my daily diet. Thank you!

I'd also like to know this - apple / watermelon / ginger? Anywhere on the ship I could get something of the sort?

The only other fresh squeezed juice available is grapefruit. You can get it for breakfast in the MDR, the buffet or in Blu. Another possible option would be incorporating fresh juices in an alcoholic drink on a S Class ship at the Molecular Bar.

We were on the Summit last May and we has the classic package free on the 123 offer. We got fresh squeezed oj every morning in the buffet.

We had Fresh Squeeze OJ with the free Classic drink package both last February and this past September.

Recently on the Reflection, the fresh squeezed OJ (Classic package) in the buffet was a major disappointment for DH. Definitely looked and tasted watered down. It was much better in the MDR but it took much longer to get it (maybe because they were actually squeezing oranges).

Got it in the buffet and it was wonderful each time. Asked for it in the MDR and the waiter acted like it would take an act of Congress to go get it for us (but he did.) It was good, but in a smaller glass. We never asked again in the MDR. :rolleyes:

For those that take certain medications, beware when drinking the grapefruit juice.

Edited by Iamthesea

We sailed the Summit last week and I can confirm that both fresh squeezed orange and grapefruit juices were available on both beverage packages. We ordered them daily when eating breakfast in the MDR. The waitresses looked really put off when you asked for them. They told us that they had to take the elevator up to the buffet to pick up the glasses of fresh squeezed juice. RCCL seemed to handle this much better. They had the juice machine in the MDR. Celebrity did have it in the MDR during the buffet brunch they held, but then they must have taken it back up to the buffet for the rest of the week. Maybe they should invest in a 2nd juicer?

We ordered them daily when eating breakfast in the MDR. The waitresses looked really put off when you asked for them. They told us that they had to take the elevator up to the buffet to pick up the glasses of fresh squeezed juice.

I can confirm the same reaction on the Summit the one day that we ate in the MDR. We enjoyed the juices at the buffet and the OJ at the brunch. I am partial to the grapefruit juice and was bummed that they did not have it at the brunch and they were also out of it 2 days at the buffet. We should not be penalized for eating at the buffet towards the end, so more of the grapefruit should have been made. It's not like the stuff is going to be wasted. It can be used at any bar after breakfast is done. We should also not be made to feel like crap because the servers had to go out of their way to get the fresh squeezed stuff. It's not the client's fault, it's the way that it's set up on the ship. If we get the same reaction when we're on the Silhouette, I am going to mention it to someone at guest services and find out the proper person to "discuss the situation with."