Chocolate Martini

davy jones

They are covered under the Premium.

You can still have one with the classic but you will be charged the full price plus gratuity.

With the Classic they have two smaller drinks available at the Martinii bar, the Cosmo and Appletini.

.💨🍸🍻

:pHas she ever asked for the "creamy" chocolate one???? I got hooked on them a few years ago (quite a few actually) and I space them out because of the calories.:rolleyes:

If she likes these types of drinks, and if she likes a banana flavor, tell her to try the BBC. Found these years ago in St. Lucia thru a friend. Another calorie breaker but wonderful.

All are available on the premium package.

Pat

Last year on the Summit, my wife was able to get any martini from the menu with the classic package, but they were smaller. Not a problem at all as they would gladly refill her glass quickly.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Forums mobile app

On the Reflection they had a "Black Forest Martini" at $11 and was pretty chocolate tasting. I had several of them after upgrading to the premium package. Also noted the package deals are not good for the happy hour 2 for 1 but I guess you could sit there and just drink one right after another and get the same thing as a 2 for 1 since you price is $0.

:pHas she ever asked for the "creamy" chocolate one???? I got hooked on them a few years ago (quite a few actually) and I space them out because of the calories.:rolleyes:

If she likes these types of drinks, and if she likes a banana flavor, tell her to try the BBC. Found these years ago in St. Lucia thru a friend. Another calorie breaker but wonderful.

All are available on the premium package.

Pat

I believe the BBC is available under the classic package.

I'll see you there in May!:D

OK :D I was thinking about my upcoming cruise in March with my daughters and having the Cosmo and Appletini with them in the Caribbean.

For OUR cruise, we will have to find the time to drink on that port intensive itinerary. :eek: Either way, we have the Classic Packages.

Is there a Martinii bar on the Connie?

If the bar stools are taken you can order from a table for two close to the martini bar on the Connie. I don't know if the drinks served at the tables are made by the bartender at the martini bar.

jls

They are. ;) We sat at tables on both the Equinox and the Eclipse on previous cruises. Didn't try the martini bar on our Silhouette cruise because we were too darn tired to do much drinking after our excursions in the Adriatic. Perhaps the fact that we had to pay for them on that cruise had something to do with the little drinking we did. :D