Pillow Talk

agnesd

Always in search of a good pillow. Noted on the O website that they sell 4 different pillows . Was just wondering if they let you try them out on a cruise. Well worth the money if they are perfect. Yet to find one. Anyone find them superior?

Always in search of a good pillow. Noted on the O website that they sell 4 different pillows . Was just wondering if they let you try them out on a cruise. Well worth the money if they are perfect. Yet to find one. Anyone find them superior?

There is a Pillow Menu, but only in the Owner’s, Vista, and Oceania Suites on the Oceania Class Ships

184421.jpg

The pillow choices ares fab in those upper suites.

I'm also one who brings along my own "squishy" pillow whenever we travel. The problem is that so far I've lost two of them when I forgot to retrieve them.

On our last Marina cruise (in an OC) my husband tried out three different pillows ...

But even in "lower classes" we have liked the pillows we were given. And we never tried to buy one!

In years past, we could buy the towels ... but when we tried to buy some bath towels a few years ago we were told we could not. Are sure the pillows are for sale?

Mura

Lyn,

Thanks for that info. It is much appreciated.

Of course, now I don't know which pillow is which ... I guess we'll have to ask for samples of each on our May '14 cruise and then decide if we want to buy!

But I still want to buy some of those wonderful towels much more than I want the pillows.

Not to mention the mattresses, but we've gone down THAT road before!

Mura

Last February right after disembarking, I called Oceania and told them I loved the pillows on Riviera. They sent me to Pacificcoast.com to purchase the same pillows. Seems that they now market the bedding themselves.

Lyn,

Of course, now I don't know which pillow is which ... I guess we'll have to ask for samples of each on our May '14 cruise and then decide if we want to buy!

Mura

The problem is there is no cross referencing of the pillows that they offer for sale on the website and the ones that you can try from the pillow menu in the suites. It would help.

I did find out I never want a Buckwheat pillow, ugh.

At home or travelling by car I use an Obus form contour pillow as I have problems with my neck/jaw ( I am not packing it when I fly)

I do not seem to have any problems with the pillows on O & we have done 30 days at a time on occasion

Would love to try the pillow menu but alas we book the cheap cabins ;)

Lyn