Heading out on Serenade today

momof4_tn

We are heading out on Serenade today from New Orleans. This is our third cruise out of New

Orleans. If anyone has anything they need or want to know for an upcoming cruise, let me know.

I will be saving the Compasses to scan when we return.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have a wonderful cruise. Will be interested to know what your weather is like as we will be taking the same cruise in a few weeks.

Also can you please post the Park Cafe hours for both sea days and port days. Thanks.

This was on another recent Serenade review.

Originally Posted by DP<br />

Do you remember what Park Cafe hours were on sea days amd port days?

<br />

<br />

Park Cafe hours<br />

Saturday (Embarkation Day): Noon-3:00p for lunch and 8:30p-1:30 am for snacks<br />

Sunday (Sea Day): 6:30-9:00a for breakfast, 11:00a-6:00p for lunch, and 8:30p-1:30a for snacks<br />

Monday (Key West): 6:30-9:00a for breakfast, 11:00a-3:00p for lunch, and 8:30p-1:30a for snacks<br />

Tuesday (Nassau): 6:30-9:00a for breakfast, 11:00a-6:00p for lunch, and 8:30p-1:30a for snacks<br />

Wednesday (Coco Cay): 6:00-9:00a for breakfast, 2:00-6:00p for lunch, and 8:30p-1:30a for snacks<br />

Thursday& Friday (Sea Days): 6:00-9:00 a for breakfast, 11:00a-6:00p for lunch, and 8:30p-1:30a for snacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've only been on the voyager class and up. Can you compare or let's say would you recommend the Serenade if you've been on larger ships. Please let us know when you return, thanks, also, what ports will you be going to?

My wife will be anxiously awaiting your compass post. Have fun!! Do they have the freestyle coke machines? Were there many kids on your cruise? We also will be sailing the 15th of Feb with our kids.

Edited by pso418

My wife will be anxiously awaiting your compass post. Have fun!! Do they have the freestyle coke machines? Were there many kids on your cruise? We also will be sailing the 15th of Feb with our kids.

No Freestyle on Serenade.

So if there is no Freestyle and we purchase the cup for the kids do you know what are their choices? Hoping for lemonade or other non carbonated options.

Lemonade is free at restaurants, no need to purchase a drink package.

Other free drinks: coffee, hot tea, iced tea, milk, and juices at breakfast.

So if there is no Freestyle and we purchase the cup for the kids do you know what are their choices? Hoping for lemonade or other non carbonated options.

I was wondering the same, I guess they might have fountain drinks at bars or I guess they give you a can of whatever you want. The 25th will be our first cruise together and the first with RCCI so I guess we'll figure it out.

Have a Great Cruise!!! We head out on Feb 15

I don't remember seeing you on our Roll Call for the 15th. Be sure to stop in, say hi, and sign up for the Meet & Mingle.

OP, we are on her in 35 days leave her in good shape for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please excuse all the typos.

Just got off Serenade today. Great cruise overall. As to the question about Luggage Valet...they didn't offer it on our cruise and I suspect it just isn't offered in New Orleans. Customs was quite fast and barely looked at the documentation, so people were moving out of the terminal really fast.

Lemonade is free at restaurants, no need to purchase a drink package.

Other free drinks: coffee, hot tea, iced tea, milk, and juices at breakfast.

Serenade also has flavored waters at the drink station behind and to the left of Park Café. :D

Just got off Serenade today. Great cruise overall. As to the question about Luggage Valet...they didn't offer it on our cruise and I suspect it just isn't offered in New Orleans. Customs was quite fast and barely looked at the documentation, so people were moving out of the terminal really fast.

Which itinerary did you have? Did you save your cruise compasses? There have been none for Serenade on her new routes