Pinnacle breakfast with toddler?

andnosyd

Unless you are getting her a separate (non suite) cabin I would't see why not ;). I don't recall seeing kids at Pinnacle breakfast but then again generally don't see kids in the Neptune either.

Usually the first morning they just ask for cabin number and name and then remember you.

Hi all,

We're staying in a PS and wanted to see if the Pinnacle grill breakfast will accommodate our 2 year old daughter or if it's strictly adult.

Thanks!

Yes, they can and will! We had two Polish kids, granted not toddlers, in there with Mum & Dad on a regular basis 2 wks ago

Also thank you for not flaming me for suggesting that I bring my daughter with us to a speciality restaurant like I was on another board (think people living in LA). I was a bit taking aback by their statements.

We love kids- we are "uncles" to many many little ones and we LOVE spoiling them :)

After the first day she would probably be asking to sit at our table!

You couldn't just say they had two kids? What does race have anything to do with it?

Race? what race? Polish is not a race; it's a nationality! They spoke the Polish language which you couldn't help but notice if you were enjoying your own breakfast at a table immediately adjacent that family

Edited by Copper10-8

This is a silly question but will the Pinnacle breakfast be served in the Pinnacle restaurant on the Westerdam? I read somewhere that sometimes it is served in the King's room ( which I am not familiar with either).

Yes -- on all the Vista and Signature class ships PS and Neptune Suite passengers get to have breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill.

Same thing on the S class ships -- Pinnacle Grill.

R class -- Zaandam, Volendam, Rotterdam have breakfast in the King's Room. Amsterdam -- it is on the upper level of the dining room as they converted the King's Room into a storage area.

Yes -- on all the Vista and Signature class ships PS and Neptune Suite passengers get to have breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill.

Same thing on the S class ships -- Pinnacle Grill.

R class -- Zaandam, Volendam, Rotterdam have breakfast in the King's Room. Amsterdam -- it is on the upper level of the dining room as they converted the King's Room into a storage area.

We cruised onboard the Rotterdam ( Baltic ) in 2011, and enjoyed breakfast in the Pinnacle virtually every morning, except St Pete's,

Marilyn

My DD loves having breakfast in the Pinnacle. If given the option she would eat every chocolate croissant available. But yes, kids are more than welcome. At the end of the day it comes down to how kids behave. Knowing and teaching kids that this is a nice place to eat and having manners to do so.

My DD loves having breakfast in the Pinnacle. If given the option she would eat every chocolate croissant available. But yes, kids are more than welcome. At the end of the day it comes down to how kids behave. Knowing and teaching kids that this is a nice place to eat and having manners to do so.

So very true.

HAL offers lots of "Children Sail Free" deals, so it is not surprising that they are at the Pinnacle for breakfast.

While children certainly can breakfast in Pinnacle when staying in Neptune or Pinnacle Suites, we have not seen that many throughout our cruises. It is a leisurely, slow paced service, which we love but some children might be impatient. It is up to the parents/guardians to know what is best for their children.

As a mother of a 27 year old child, I would,soooo love,to have a toddler in my breakfast schedule. We always included our sweetie in any and all dining options, and she never failed to meet the room's standards. There is really only one way to give your child an opportunity to be comfortable in these dining situations....trail,and error

While children certainly can breakfast in Pinnacle when staying in Neptune or Pinnacle Suites, we have not seen that many throughout our cruises. It is a leisurely, slow paced service, which we love but some children might be impatient. It is up to the parents/guardians to know what is best for their children.

I don't find the service in the PG any slower than the MDR and honestly, it is quicker IMO.

I have found the staff very good if we need to be out quickly (tours, whatever),. I am sure they can be equally accommodating for children if the parents thought it was warranted ;)